Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

I didn't get all my points...

Likely a mistyped POP ID or date of birth. Contact your TO, ask them to look into the matter and have them contact POP with the correct POP ID.

# Tournament ID Round Your Rating Opponent's Rating Winner Rating Change Rating After
2 701000140 2 1625.44 1610.99 You 0.00 1625.44

this happened to me at my cities, I just noticed this

Was that Dylan Young? Cuz I remember you played him during CCs. He's the game I didn;t get points for at States, I played him during that same CC, so I'm going to have to tell BDS about that match also. =/

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Yeah, same opponent here:
70 701000140 4 1862.14 1610.99 You 0.00 1862.14
He's 11-14 so I should get points there too. If this is true... Everyone out of 15+ that has played him (which should be mostly everbody) hasnt gained or lost any points... And he hasn't gained or lost any points... This REALLY needs to be fixed then if it's THIS huge, I know BDS is working on it. Thanks BDS.

Last edited:
BDS says "be patient until I have a chance to look into this". I won't be able to get hold of PUI to work through it for a day or two. Hey, you won't need those precious rankings for months anyway. :wink:

Remember, when something is corrected, the entire system recalculates, so you aren't out anything. It just looks weird for a little while. Glad to know you guys are keeping an eye on your rank! :biggrin:

BDS

Glad to know you guys are keeping an eye on your rank! :biggrin:
BDS

OMG...that's like the ONLY thing Ive heard since States begun...lol MOM, look up the rankings...Mom, can you pull up the rankings so I can blah blah blah...Hey Punkin, would you mind looking up the rankings & see if they have updated from the weekend, Im kinda curious blah blah blah blah! LOL
WILL THE MADNESS END?!?!! :eek:

Sorry that was semi off topic here...lol BUT, IT'S THE TRUTH!! :biggrin:

~Melissa~

same thing happened to me in GA. i mean, i'd only be getting 4ish points for the game, but still, that's more than zero.

Back