Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

i guess ill post one

eauxmar

its short

i dont remember anyone's name

Round 1 vs Weavile/Amphy/Claydol
mm. I start with shuppet and 6 energy and he opens with a sneasel. ugh! i just draw into random stuff till i get a lunatone and castaway. from then on i just go aggro lunatone with cess and beached locked till i get a blissey up for the win.

1-0

Round 2 vs Beedrill
i get turn2 banette and KO his baltoy. he can't draw into anything, so i just keep koing his Beedrills with Blissey.

2-0

Round 3 vs Scizor/Blissey
I KO 2 Blissey's fairly easy, then i miss an energy drop a couple of times and the scizors just keep hittingmy blisseys for 50/90.

2-1

Round 4 vs Empoleon/Gallade
i get a beach/cess locked and use Mew* to copy empoleon to spread damage everywhere. then i just cleaned eveything up with warp points and blissey/banette.

3-1

Round 5 vs Ryan Vergel Blissey/Banette
mirror is dumb. but i end up winning

4-1

Round 6 vs Alex Brosseau Empoleon Bronzong
i get my turn2 Mew* but he also has like turn2 Emp hitting me with prinplup backup on bench. he ends up benching me :(

4-2

Round 7 vs Austin Reed GardyGallade
Weakness and Beach lock pretty much win this. i just continually OHKO his pokemon with Banettes.

5-2

Round 8 vs Leafeon/Sceptile
Cess lock and Warp Points with Ghost Heads hitting Leafeon win this matchup fairly easily.

6-2

Round 9 vs Frankie Durso Blissey/Banette
he doesnt play beach and he uses boost, so i just lay my beach down. use lunatone to hit blisseys for 50. use Mew* to copy blissey a ton and KO almost everything. Warp Points of course seal the game for me

7-2

so i make it in.

top64 vs Brenton Brandon Gallade/Absol

game 1: i get turn1 Banette vs his Absol. i roseannes for mew* lay beach then copy absol's baleful getting rid of rare candys and the like. eventually i get 3 energy on mew* and copy kirlia sniping his kirlia for 40. he evolves to gallade, then i just copy psychic cut KOing everything.

game 2: i start and i get turn 1 banette. he starts with absol. i ghost head ftw.

8-2

so i play the next day. i dont go to bed till like 3am.

top32 vs Benjamin S Empoleon/Bronzong
game 1: i dont remember really, but i do know that he benches me.
game 2: i mulligan 3 times. i thought he had this won, when i found out 2 of my blisseys were prized, but he runs out of energy and is stuck with castform when beach is locked. so i warp and he brings up bronzong, i attach cess and start copying Dual Splash to start taking prizes. i end up winning
game 3: not so hot hand, and he just goes right through me.

8-3

Props:
Colin, of course. We make such a GREAT couple.
Jimmy/Mikey/Josef
Team R
AJ

Slops:
not really any. i guess

Last edited:
Chad: :)
Gregory: Thanks. I hope I do.
Kant: yeah, we'll play some Japanese Fluxx with the Japanese players :D
Mikey: yep, it was. you shouldve played it, you probably wouldnt have done horrible ;x
Christian: haha, i know i know
Colin: im sorry :'(
Jimmy: ugh.
Apache: yes.
Breton: I made top32 :p. hopefully we can get better games than our top64 ones.
edwarpy: ok

great job/cool report

dude, it was cool meeting u and finding out that the dude on your old pic is actually Vergil and not you lol...

peace out/good luck at worlds man

-ian brander

Everyone who has had infraction points in the last month or something like that lost their custom avatar priviliges

Back