Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

I hate almost all the music on Pokemon X!

P_A

Mind you, I have to be honest, I didn't have the sound turned up for absolutely all of the game However, so far, the only music I like is when you get on your bike. It's a bit more .... snappy .... if that's what you could call it. That's actually a good thing, really, since I get on and off the bike a number of times when breeding pokemon for my team.

I might have missed some nice music elsewhere though. Can anyone comment on which other music in the game you liked, .... and possibly why?

Honestly, I don't even listen to 90% of the in-game music, just the battle/gym/e4/champion ones. That being said, I love most of the music from the older games, nothing like retro.

I had my game sounds off but I dont like most of the music as well. There are a handful of tracks I like must most seem to dont fit the game.

Okay! Wow! I thought I was alone in that. Maybe that wasn't such a crazy topic as I first expected it to be! :)

Honestly-

I barely know any of the music in all of the games since Red/Blue. I do know the most common tunes that have stuck since the beginning.

I just do not have the volume up at all- ever. The most recent game that I have actually played the game with the volume up is the new Legend of Zelda: A link between worlds.

For me, it is a different "feel" and a better gaming experience to listen to the game music on a home counsel.

I find it out-of-place most of the time since not many games have a great sound track that accompanies the game style. Even a few games on the game counsel have pointless or off style tunes to them.

A game like Zelda- now- those games have an awesome soundtrack. Pokémon has a few select tunes to them- but other then that I do find the soundtrack to X/Y version a bit out of sorts this time round.

I like the music from the city with the Mega guru or whatever he is called. Although, I think it would be more fitting for Ecruteak city in Johto.

The soundtrack for this game is hit and miss for me. Few tracks like the "Battle (Xerneas/Yveltal)" track really stand out an are awesome IMO. Many towns and city's have fairly bland themes.

I gotta say, I am glad they gave us the option to change the background music while doing a wireless battle. I find myself setting it to the Gym Leader, Champion, and Legendary themes most often.
~Cyber~

The soundtrack for this game is hit and miss for me. Few tracks like the "Battle (Xerneas/Yveltal)" track really stand out an are awesome IMO. Many towns and city's have fairly bland themes.

I gotta say, I am glad they gave us the option to change the background music while doing a wireless battle. I find myself setting it to the Gym Leader, Champion, and Legendary themes most often.
~Cyber~

Hmmm, must have missed that one when I was catching Xerneas. Either that, or I just didn't think about it at the time. Soooo.... how do you change the background music for when you have a wireless battle? Looks like I missed that option.

Hmmm, must have missed that one when I was catching Xerneas. Either that, or I just didn't think about it at the time. Soooo.... how do you change the background music for when you have a wireless battle? Looks like I missed that option.

At the player search screen, there is something called Music 1. You just click on Music 1 and it goes to Music 2 and so on. It goes all the way up to Music 11 then goes back to Music 1

I personally really like a lot of the music. :/ I really like Snowbelle's theme and the route themes for example. Different tastes I guess.

Back