I need someone to write a sorta large review that would help myself and newer people

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by PorygonX, Aug 15, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. PorygonX

PorygonX New Member

Can you post here if you are willing to do something helpful to me and other newer people to this site?
    I need someone to write a review of every Lv. X card released in America so far. By review I wanna know the Lv. X card's strengths, weaknesses, combos, uses, and an overall rating out of 10. Can someone do that for each Lv. X card from DP to Legends Awakened? Post if you are willing before you write it up. Anyone?Anyone? Please? :biggrin:

2. PorygonX

PorygonX New Member

Are you gonna write it? Please read my post carefully and do what it says about every Lv. x card out there. Those reviews better be at least a paragraph for each card. THANKS FOR STEPPING UP! I hope it's good!

3. butlerforhire

butlerforhire New Member

You can just go to the Card of the Day section of this forum and find most if not all of these level Xs reviewed by more than one person. Granted, there is the "time capsule" effect you'll encounter from looking at older reviews, since obviously a card's worth has to do with the ever-changing metagame, complimentary cards possibly not released yet at the time of a review, etc., but on the whole you can still get a good idea of the strengths, weaknesses, abilities etc. of these cards even if the review is dated.

Are you new to the game by the way? If so, just learning about the level Xs isn't going to do you any good because any decent write-up is going to be done from the point of someone who understands the game as a whole inside and out, and how the level Xs relate to everything else. And how competitive are you looking to become? By this I mean are you planning on participating in the premier events this year, or do you just play at league or against friends? Forgive the mini-interrogation but before a write-up is done a person would need to know where exactly you're coming from because your answers would affect how it was written.

All this being said, if you really want someone to analyze the level Xs and you actually plan on trying to put this info to legitimate use, I wouldn't mind at least looking at the more prevalent ones for you (I mean, you're not going to be seeing Dialga level X or Honchcrow level X on the tournament scene much).

4. PorygonX

PorygonX New Member

I'm not new. I'm curious about what other people think of the Lv. X cards. Honchkrow Lv. x is my favorite anyway.(not porygon) It's not a bad thing that I'm asking for other people's opinions and it could help some people in a way.:redface:

5. Lucario EX

Lucario EX Moderator<br>Fanfic Contest Host

I'll do Darkrai and Dialga if you want.

6. PorygonX

PorygonX New Member

Ok. Can you possibly do any others?

7. butlerforhire

butlerforhire New Member

I just figured you were new to the game because you mentioned being new to the site.

Anyway I can do Leafeon, Magmortar, Gardevoir, Glaceon, Garchomp, Magnezone, Cresselia, and Honchkrow if you so desire.

8. Lucario EX

Lucario EX Moderator<br>Fanfic Contest Host

Sure. It's just that I've actually played Darkrai and Dialga, while not that many other people have.

I'd also particularly like to do Electivire, but any of 'em are fine.

9. PorygonX

PorygonX New Member

Do all three! As many as you want!