i think there is a glich in SSBB

Discussion in 'Electronic Games' started by ashinto, Apr 16, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. ashinto

ashinto New Member

as the title says, i think there is a glitch in SSBB. on wifi today, i was doing a 99 min. brawl with my friend and his brother (yes 99 min. of brawl, very long). sometimes when i died, and most of the time when my friends bro died, we both got our final smashes without any smashball. if anyone nows about this, then i would like to know why this is happening.

2. The King Of Magikarps

The King Of Magikarps Active Member

If its at the same time then it can't happen. But if a person continues to die the game gives that person a "Pity Smash". In other words the game feels sorry for the one person.

3. ashinto

ashinto New Member

that makes sense, but what happens when u die, get the pity smash, and then the next time u die u get the smash.

4. DarthPika

DarthPika New Member

That probably means you are REALLY bad at the game. :tongue:

5. ashinto

ashinto New Member

that wasn't me, that was my friends brother, that we are four year older than. so i had to dodge a lot of PK Starstroms, and i mean a lot.

6. metricus

metricus New Member

I'd go with Pika. If your doin' really bad it'll give'm out randomly. It's happened to me before to (not to say I was doin' really bad).

7. DukeFireBird

DukeFireBird Gallery Administrator<br>Forum Moderator

ya, its a sympathy smash, it happens all the time, especially when im playing against 3 comps on a high stock battle, they keep getting the smashes

8. charmander rox

charmander rox New Member

Oh, and it does not work if you are repeatedly jumping off of cliffs. Pichu Bros. Rox tried.

9. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

Yeah, this would happen all the time offline when I was pwning my friend that is horrible. Towards the end (stock battles), the game would sometimes spawn him with the ability to summon his final smash. =/

Try playing with no items :thumb: