Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

i think there is a glich in SSBB

ashinto

as the title says, i think there is a glitch in SSBB. on wifi today, i was doing a 99 min. brawl with my friend and his brother (yes 99 min. of brawl, very long). sometimes when i died, and most of the time when my friends bro died, we both got our final smashes without any smashball. if anyone nows about this, then i would like to know why this is happening.

If its at the same time then it can't happen. But if a person continues to die the game gives that person a "Pity Smash". In other words the game feels sorry for the one person.

that makes sense, but what happens when u die, get the pity smash, and then the next time u die u get the smash.

that wasn't me, that was my friends brother, that we are four year older than. so i had to dodge a lot of PK Starstroms, and i mean a lot.

ya, its a sympathy smash, it happens all the time, especially when im playing against 3 comps on a high stock battle, they keep getting the smashes

Yeah, this would happen all the time offline when I was pwning my friend that is horrible. Towards the end (stock battles), the game would sometimes spawn him with the ability to summon his final smash. =/

Try playing with no items :thumb:

Back