Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

I want Blaziken Holo, Gardevoir, Prerelease Clefable, and various other cards...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice'Cold

Yeah, as you can see, I need the following
Blaziken
Blaziken EX
Gardevoir EX
Gardevoir
Tv Reporter

And there probably some more stuff i need, but just that for now. Let me know if you have and what cards you want.

Last edited:
Cards

I have all these from your list
Blaziken x1
Gardevoir EX x2
Gardevoir x7
Tv Reporter-non Rev Holo

If you could please send a list of your haves I would be glad to look it over

I got 1 TV Reporter for trade and 1 Gardevoir ex(getting another in Mail soon) and the blazy you want is holo right?
could i see a list of your cards?

I dont have list of my haves right now, but I have so many cards it would be hard to make one. Do you guys have a list of wants?

Ice'Cold said:
I dont have list of my haves right now, but I have so many cards it would be hard to make one. Do you guys have a list of wants?

Well here is what I think is all my wants:

Archie x4
Aqua's Manectric x3
Blaziken ex x3
Sceptile ex x3
Suicune ex x3
Rayquaza ex x3
Blaziken x4 holo
Double Rainbow Energy x4
Magma and Aqua energy card x4
Sceptile ex x2
Sceptile x2 (energy trans)

have garvidour ex and t,v reporters

i need scerptile ex aquas manectic and anything else good for for a sceptile ex deck

I have a new list of wants, sorry guys but I made alot of good trades this weekend,
Blaziken Holo x2
Rayquaza EX x1
Gardevoir Holo x2
Tv reporter x? (well I need as many as I can get)
Rare Candy

And that seems about like all I really need right now. Also a prerelease clefable if anyone has one. I should have a list of my haves up in about a week. Im going out of state for most of spring break so give me some time.

Ice'Cold said:
I have a new list of wants, sorry guys but I made alot of good trades this weekend,
Blaziken Holo x2
Rayquaza EX x1
Gardevoir Holo x2
Tv reporter x? (well I need as many as I can get)
Rare Candy

And that seems about like all I really need right now. Also a prerelease clefable if anyone has one. I should have a list of my haves up in about a week. Im going out of state for most of spring break so give me some time.

Have TV Reporter x3 and a Rare candy(should be getting another soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back