I want to build this deck

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by Victor, Mar 6, 2004.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Victor

Victor New Member

want to build a Gardevoir Ex deck

(18 Pokemons)

3 GardevoirEX
    1Kirlia
    3Ralts
    2Venusaur (Expedition)(harvest Bounty)
    1Ivysaur
    3Bulbasaur
    1Wobbuffet(exsandstorm)
    3Wynaut (Exsandstorm)
    1 Cleffa (Skyridge)

(Energies 18)

9 Psychic
    9 Grass

(Trainers 24)

2 Proffesor elm training method
    1 TV Reporter
    4 Rare candies
    3 Proffesor Oak research
    4 Potions
    2 town volunteers
    2 switch
    1 oracle
    1 fisherman
    1 warp point
    1 mr briney compassion
    2 bills maintenance

The strategy is to play wynauts and attach the energies to them and use aluring smile. I search for bulbasaur, venusaurs, and also for ralts and gardevoir ex; then I can evolve wynaut to wobbuffet so i can remove all damage counters from wynaut, and protect myself from the pokemon ex. Then I'll use Venusaur's Harvest Bounty so i can attach 2 or 3 energies per turn so i can boost up gardevoir ex power. and then beware for Gardevoir EX. And also my opponent will be afraid to attach energies ti his pokemons.

Only san diego residents

2. Misdreavus

Misdreavus Member

I would help you out here, but you only want San Diego residents to fix it. One piece of advice, however... you mentioned using Venusaur's power to attach 2-3 energies per turn... the Harvest Bounty power does NOT stack up. In other words, you can't attach more than 2 energies if you have more than 2 Venusaurs out. Venusaur's Harvest Bounty occurs during your regular energy attachment for the turn, and you can't ever use multiple powers at the same time, and there is no other time during your turn to use the other Venusaur's (or Venusaurs') power.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2004
  3. OHB

OHB Member

- Clefa
    -2 Grass
    -1 Elm
    -Oracle
    -1 potion
    + Wobbuffet
    + 4 Boost Energy
    +Oak Research
    +Ralts

I personal runs it as a full psychic deck but this is how ppl beat the metagame

Misdreavus
    I think it ment for the last comment

Last edited: Mar 6, 2004
  4. Victor

Victor New Member

Where is Oakland, Is it nearby Sandiego or tijuana?

5. Victor

Victor New Member

What does the boost energy do???

6. Misdreavus

Misdreavus Member

It provides :colorless:colorless:colorless to an evolved Pokémon but gets discarded at the end of the turn. It's great with Gardy/ex because it adds 30 to your energy count attacks for the turn.

7. Victor

Victor New Member

well, i remember that card, but I don't like this card. I use to like it, but a friend told that it has to be discarded at the end of the turn, so that's why I don't like it. I have venusaurs because of the energies.

8. Victor

Victor New Member

Well, actually; I only accept San Diego residents because I live in Tijuana, in Mexico, and sometimes I go To San Diego's events of Pokemon TCG or tournaments. And I could tell him to go to that event and I see him there and I trade the cards.

9. So you won't exept my help?

10. SuperWooper

SuperWooper New Member

Um...do you live in San Diego? :rolleyes:

11. Victor

Victor New Member

I live in Tijuana, I'm Mexican

12. Hot Mustid

Hot Mustid New Member

WOW VICTOR, ok you said "Only san diego residents"

they took this as you want "Only san diego residents" to help you out

They are not asking you if you live there, they know you dont.

But, since ur mexican, (and it seems ur not too good with english) ill help u out.

they want to know if you want their help with the deck, its a simple "yes i do", or "no, only san diego residents" :p

13. I'm even more confused now????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

14. ColdCoates90

ColdCoates90 Active Member

I suggest that you don't take advice from just the people living around your area because you can get some of the best advice from people hundreds of miles away from you!Heres my fix for your deck:

Pokemon 17

4 Ralts
    2 Kirlia
    2 Gardevoir
    2 GardevoirEX
    4 Wynaut
    3 Wobbufet

Trainers 24

4 Professsor Oak's Research
    4 Tv Reporter
    4 Potion
    4 Rare Candy
    2 Fan Club
    1Crystal Shard
    3 Warp Point
    1 Weakness Guard
    1 Town Volunteers

Energy 19
    4 Boost Energy
    15 Psychic

15. Victor

Victor New Member

yes, but the question is. If someone that is not from san diego and wants to help me, how can he help me by trading his cards?

16. Victor

Victor New Member

sorry Moltres423, but I don't like your idea.

17. Hot Mustid

Hot Mustid New Member

... victor, ur hopeless...seriously

"oh ill help u victor" (posts a better decklist)
    "i dont like it"

and im confused with this one

"yes, but the question is. If someone that is not from san diego and wants to help me, how can he help me by trading his cards?"

ummmmm are you looking for help WITH your DECK, or help getting cards....erm wrong forum if i understand what ur saying.

18. Victor

Victor New Member

well both things

19. If you want help and after geting enough of it want to get the cards right the decklist down and show it to someone in san diago and try getting the cards from hem.When I was playing Cradily/Armaldo I got tons of help from some people I don't think even live in America.(Where I live).

20. ColdCoates90

ColdCoates90 Active Member

This is a forum where you ask for help with your deck.This is NOT the place where you ask for help with getting cards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.