Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

I want you DP/MT Commons and Uncommons. Mint Only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanted:
- All DP Commons/Uncommons
- All MT Commons/Uncommons

Mint only. I do not want rares or foils at the moments.
I don't have a wants list, but I can CYL, or PM me.

I only want bulk cards @ 100 pcs or more.

Please don't use both your accounts to bump your thread as you have done with the last two posts. Any further will result in your threads being locked.

Thanks,pokemonmike:smile:

Hmmm, I was wondering about that myself. Ok, moving on - what are you offering in trade for bulk DP, and MT? I could use an Electivire Lv X (more than one actually, 5 or 6 would be nice). How many would I need to get one (or more) off you?

i can do 200 or so common/uncommons from a mix of dp and dp2. all mint...looking for time space distortion, electivire level x, or mew*. let me know if we can work something out.

want any of my un/commons?

all of them are unplayed and mint.

i have like 200 from DP and about... soon to be 400+ or so from MT. Still going to be heavy for postage to US from australia if you want to do this.

Thanks for the lesson PM, but not exactly an on topic post was it? Let's try to keep those posts to a minimum, please.

I will probably pass on those. Really looking for bulk only.

I don't get it. That's anywhere from 230-400 cards, and it does include the MT trainers as well. How much "bulk" is bulk since I saw on your original post that you'd do "bulk cards @ 100 pcs or more". LMK. Thanks.

I openeed 24 boxes of MT and 6 of DP recently and am looking to unload the commons/uncommons. Let me know if interested...I could probably ship them all in two separate Flat Rate Priority boxes to save on shipping. Not sure of an exact count for now but I know I have a whole lot lol.

Ok Jim, I could use an answer if you want some of mine, otherwise I have a guy coming up on Saturday that wants them. PLMK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back