Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 1000

Status
Not open for further replies.

penguin_master

This is a game I made up. Here are the rules:
1) Write down a number between 1 and 1000
2) Give two or three clues about you number
3) When someone guesses your number,it's that person's turn.
4) Please be honest. If someone guesses your number, don't pretend you didn't pick that number.

Not sure how this will work, but here goes. Who wants to go first? *scans room for volunteers*

Okay Clues:

1. A holiday - (minus) year
2. Amount of Animals I have adobted at the Oaklnd Zoo (Or have been given as a present)

Last edited:
Since it is 1-1000, wouldnt it be fair if person with clues at least gave Higher/lower answers as well?? This will keep it more honest, and progress the game a tad faster.

Since there is no holiday greater than 12/31, and the year is 2003. It would have to be a negative # wouldnt it???

I guess 4.

1) No clue, as stated
2) Most people dont adopt too many zoo animals (that I am aware of, which leads me to be a low # 1-20 seems logical, so 4 is my guess)

One last thing. I'm going on vacation in 26 minutes so I'll try to check this in two days or so. If not well I guess I'll havve to let someone else take it.

Thanks, Treecko

Gyarados Master: Stop reopening topics that have been dead for months!
It is against board rules.
As a rule of thumb, if its off the first page or older than a few weeks, it's dead. Leave it alone.
Or start a new topic if you have something important to say and link to the old one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back