Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Important ruling questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BANGINBOX

hey,

I would like to have these questions answered befor the next tournament. I really haven't seen any of the following answered before.

1) could I strike and run for "zero" even though I have room on my bench? Under this same ruling would come this question.... If I use dual ball and flip 2 heads, do I have to search for pokemon for the empty spaces on my bench?

my guess on both would be NO. "up to" refers to 1 and above. also, with dual ball that would be considered "discarding" your trainer.

2)could I use delcatty's "Energy Draw" power to draw Zero? This is very important to the functionablity of some Blaze decks.

My guess would be NO. again, "up to" refers to 1 and above.

3) If I have a Wynaut that is paralyzed with 4 damage counters on it. Could I still use its "poke-power" to evolve into wobbuffet and remove all damage counters?

My guess is NO. To my understanding ALL poke-POWERS get shut down by special conditions.

could someone please help me with these.
jimmy

A. Yes. Dunsparce states “up to” which includes zero. (March 25. 2004 PUI Rules Team Meeting)

A. Yes. Delcatty states “up to” which includes zero. (March 25. 2004 PUI Rules Team Meeting)

A. Yes. Wynaut’s Poke-Power works even when it is affected by a Special Condition. (March 25. 2004 PUI Rules Team Meeting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back