Indiana State Champ 4/17 Ft. Wayne IN hotel discount info too

Discussion in 'State/Province/Territory Championships' started by farbsman, Feb 22, 2004.

8 league13 468 60
  1. farbsman

farbsman New Member

The state Championship for Indiana

April 17th
    Registration at 11am
    Start noon

Price: TBA

Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites,
    300 E. Washington Blvd.
    Fort Wayne, IN 46802
    260-422-5511 1-800-HOLIDAY
    www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/hi/hd/fwadt

Rooms Available for April 16-17, 2004
    State the name of the Wedding Party or the group code upon making your reservations to confirm this special rate.

Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites,
    300 E. Washington Blvd.
    Fort Wayne, IN 46802
    260-422-5511 1-800-HOLIDAY
    www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/hi/hd/fwadt
    Rate: $59.00 Single/double occupancy per night plus 12%tax

Group Code: PPT

Reservations must be made by March 22, 2004 to get the special group rate. After March 22 rooms will be $79

Reservations must be guaranteed to a credit card or a deposit of one night’s room and tax. Any cancellation must be received 72 hours in advance in order to receive a deposit refund or to prevent a charge of one night’s room and tax to your credit card.

Check-in is at 3:00pm and Check-out is at 12:00pm (Indiana Time) Indiana switches to Central Daylight Time on April 4th So if you are on the same time as me right now you will be 1 hour ahead starting April 4th.

Located in the Heart of Downtown Fort Wayne, the Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites offers non-smoking and smoking guestrooms as well as handicapped accessible rooms.

Hotel also features:
    Indoor Pool
    Hair Dryers
    Fitness Center
    Iron and Ironing Board
    Restaurants and Lounge
    In Room Coffee Service
    Room Service
    Two-Line data port phones
    Complimentary Airport Shuttle
    Voice Mail

Last edited: Feb 22, 2004
  2. farbsman

farbsman New Member

Just confirmed, We will have 2 big screen TV's for Pokemon Colusseum/Pokemon Ruby Sapphire gameplay!!

3. TheAnswer3

TheAnswer3 New Member

Hmm, im pretty intrested in attending this one. If anyone from Michigan is making the trip down and wants to give me a ride i will pay for hotel and gas costs. Otherwise you might just see me there regardless.

tA