Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Infernape decks question

Lugia58

With all the Infernape decks, is 3 Infernape and 1 Infernape LV. X good, or 2 Infernape and 2 Infernape LV. X? And how many Delcatty PK and Delcatty EX should be in there?

-The Guardian of the Sea

In my opinion with level X you need 3/1 rather than a 2/2. What if a regular infernape or both are prized. It is game over before you start.

With all the Infernape decks, is 3 Infernape and 1 Infernape LV. X good, or 2 Infernape and 2 Infernape LV. X? And how many Delcatty PK and Delcatty EX should be in there?

-The Guardian of the Sea

3 Infernape
1 Level X

2 Delcatty pk
1 Delcatty ex

For the Catty's, it's debatable. 2 Catty ex can work as well. =/

I'm curious, how much are Delcatty EX selling for? Ebay didn't seem to give a straightforward answer, though I found normal Delcattys are about $3.00 each.

3/1 ape/ lv x

2/2 catty / ex

3 ape is the play. Most of the time, u'll want the card in ur hand to be normal ver instead of lv x.

BTW, 3 catty (draw) is ok too, 2 catties are a bit risky~

That's a lot. Have prices increase because of Infernape?

Yeah, pretty much. Good news is you won't need more than 2 in a deck, and even just one is kinda servicable if you're really short on funds.

I'd also wager that PK Delcatty will rise in price somewhat.

So, anyway, can anyone think of good techs for Infercatty to run? I tried Nidoqueen, and it kinda works late game with Boosts (consistent 90 a turn for 3-4 turns) and even a DRE (80 a turn forever). It also both helps and hurts opening consistency (it helps you fish out catties and stuff, but I usually end up getting something like Chimchar, Candy, Queen, when the Queen could have been a fourth Celio's Network or something).

I was thinking that because some people are talking about using Lunarock again, which PWNS Infercatty.

Yeah, pretty much. Good news is you won't need more than 2 in a deck, and even just one is kinda servicable if you're really short on funds.

I'd also wager that PK Delcatty will rise in price somewhat.

So, anyway, can anyone think of good techs for Infercatty to run? I tried Nidoqueen, and it kinda works late game with Boosts (consistent 90 a turn for 3-4 turns) and even a DRE (80 a turn forever). It also both helps and hurts opening consistency (it helps you fish out catties and stuff, but I usually end up getting something like Chimchar, Candy, Queen, when the Queen could have been a fourth Celio's Network or something).

I was thinking that because some people are talking about using Lunarock again, which PWNS Infercatty.

flygon ex d !:nonono::nonono::nonono:

You could use Space Center if Lunarock starts seeing more play.

I've done Catty / Nidoqueen type decks & it's a workable combo but I don't like having a second stage 2 in here.

I haven't tried it yet but I'm going to be looking at Electabuzz d, maybe with a single 'Vire tech for those water decks.

y not a blissey ex ???
i mean think about it if you REALLY REALLY need to kill
a huge hp pokemon and u dont have enough energy in your discard pile
to do so, yo lay blissey ex and remove all damage counters from whoever you want
and remove all those energies attached to those pokemon.......that could be a life saver....

:thumb:

Last edited:
Back