Infernape is good, but its getting old

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by Pinsir52, Oct 14, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Pinsir52

Pinsir52 New Member

I'm kinda confused. I'm think about making either a Hurricane deck or some Emopleon variant. The problem w/Empoleon is that I don't have cessation crystals, and it will be quite difficult to get any. Which is the better deck? Also, what goes better with empoleon: Lucario, Mantine, Delcatty, Empoleon lv X, Raichu d???
    I'm not sure if Infernape will survive with tons of Feralitatrs, Empoleons, and Chanseys out there, so I kinda need a new deck. Help on this topic would be appreciated:thumb:

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Also, what is this infamous TRUK engine?

Last edited: Oct 14, 2007
  2. aade8

aade8 New Member

Please repost this in the Single Cards and Strategy forum. Without a decklist and strategy to go along with your comments, this topic will me moved anyway, or locked here. Sorry to tell you man.

3. Voltage

Voltage New Member

ah, the truk deck... just name pisses me off.... it defeated my raivire deck at 2 battle roads, leaving me with second place twice... Also, it was the same guy using the deck that beat both times!!! I WANT FIRST PLACE!!!

4. Pinsir52

Pinsir52 New Member

Wow. That's the first time i've seen the word '****' on the gym.

5. garchompx12

garchompx12 New Member

when u played that guy who kept screwing u up, did u pay attention to his trainer engine?

6. Shadow Zangoose

Shadow Zangoose New Member

*Looks at thread name*

Infernape is good... but can it see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

7. Pinsir52

Pinsir52 New Member

Castaway w/strength charms, why?

8. Rambo1000

Rambo1000 New Member

not MY truk engine!

9. PSYCO829

PSYCO829 New Member

considering we are going to get a new set, i am warning you i have absolutely no results or experience to back up my recommendations, just my personal opinion

i think next format magmortar, gallade, and garchomp are going to see alot of play, so try making a deck that can beat those
    take a look at the next set spoilers, and work with them