Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Info Needed on 1999 Pokemon Card Hologram Foils Stickers

barbg00

Hello PokeGym Members! I'm very glad to have found the Pokemon Community. I have joined at the recommendation of the Pokemon Customer Service as I have some Pokemon Cards in sticker form, that I am trying to identify and they cannot help me as they are "too old" for them to figure out. I contacted Wizards and Pokemon Nintendo Customer Service. These cards/stickers look exactly like the 1999 Base Unlimited & 1999 Jungle Unlimited Pokemon cards with the xx / 102 and xx / 64 numbers on the bottom. However, the card is 2-1/4" x 3-3/8" and the front is Hologramed with either Stars, Squares or a Checkerboard pattern. They are in 5 different Foil colors - Blue, green, silver brown and Yellow. They came wrapped in plastic in "brick" form for packaging. I think they might be for a Vending type machine. Does anyone know anything about these Pokemon Stickers??? They look to be Hologram Foils Pokemon Cards in a sticker form. Thanks and I'm glad to have found The PokeGym!!!

Welcome barbg00! I would agree with secretsof2113 and ask for a photo or two. I certainly haven't heard of these stickers.

What did WotC say?

^^ Yup. I remember getting them and putting them in the front of my trading binder way back when.

Totally off topic, but it was ironic seeing you at the PR last Saturday, evil psyduck. Good game ;).

Hello PokeGym Members! I'm very glad to have found the Pokemon Community. I have joined at the recommendation of the Pokemon Customer Service as I have some Pokemon Cards in sticker form, that I am trying to identify and they cannot help me as they are "too old" for them to figure out. I contacted Wizards and Pokemon Nintendo Customer Service. These cards/stickers look exactly like the 1999 Base Unlimited & 1999 Jungle Unlimited Pokemon cards with the xx / 102 and xx / 64 numbers on the bottom. However, the card is 2-1/4" x 3-3/8" and the front is Hologramed with either Stars, Squares or a Checkerboard pattern. They are in 5 different Foil colors - Blue, green, silver brown and Yellow. They came wrapped in plastic in "brick" form for packaging. I think they might be for a Vending type machine. Does anyone know anything about these Pokemon Stickers??? They look to be Hologram Foils Pokemon Cards in a sticker form. Thanks and I'm glad to have found The PokeGym!!!

I know this is going to sound strange but a picture of the back might also be helpful. I have some vending stuff but none of those pictures look familiar.

Back