Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Iron Chef-Age of Kabuto (SIGN UPS: finished!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyrus

Iron Chef - Master Emeritus
What more needs to be said other than that Iron Chef is BACK!!!

Please reply if you are interested. Ben Dolan supposedly should be making an official topic soon enough.

First off, congratulations to our invitees to the tournament of champions, during the Age of Yamato tournament. They are:

1st place-Pooka
2nd place-Dendrobatida
3rd place-Mudkip
4th place-BigPoppaBeatDown

We're doing a 64-person tournament, with no vacancy!!! Here is the bracket!!!

http://www.bracketmaker.com/tmenu.cfm?tid=121028&tclass=

Quote:
Originally Posted by HYPER EEVEE
HI
I had this idea for a tournament but it involves absolutely no playing. It just shows the way you think, and test your deck building skills.
My tournament is based on the Japanese cooking show, "Iron Chef." In this, they have one secret ingredient that they don’t know until the battle. The have one hour to make 4-6 dishes to put their rep on the line to show WHOSE CUISINE REIGNS SUPREME.
K in this version you will be given one card to involve in your strategy with at least using three of that card!

WHOSE STRATEGY REIGNS SUPREME?!

~~~GRADING~~~

Deck (10 possible points): Ask yourself some questions before turning in the deck, such as
-Is this my best Pokemon/Trainer/Energy ratio?
-Is this list consistent?

Creativity (5 max):
-Did I have a good grasp for this card's possibilities?
-Has this idea done before, or is otherwise not uncommon?

Card use (5 max):
-Did I choose the best possible types?
-Do these cards actually work?
-Do these cards have synergy?

TOURNAMENT DATA

Each tournament will consist of 64, 32, or 16 man pods, going at it in single-elimination. However, the further you get, the harder the challenge is, the harder the chances to win are, and the harder the competition is! For example, during Age of Yamato, I issued singlehandily the hardest challenges in the history of Iron Chef, and the best of the best prevailed! :D

TOURNAMENT SIGN-UPS

WE ARE NOT TAKING ENTRIES, SORRY! THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME, AND PLEASE ENTER THE NEXT ONE! ^_^"

TOURNAMENT PRIZES

Hyper Eevee and Blizzard offered many amazing prizes, including Rayquaza ex and 1st edition Ivy Pikachu. We will continue that trend!

1st place:
-6 Booster packs of EX: Team Rocket Returns
-Invite to the Tournament of Champions
-Will be put into my signature as the Iron Chef of Deckbuilders!
-Possible prizes. TBA

2nd place:
-3 Booster packs of EX: Team Rocket Returns
-Possible prizes: TBA

3rd place:
-Prizes TBA. Slightly more than 4th place (we will have a consolation match to decide 3rd place)

4th place:
-Prizes TBA

Last edited:
1st you make a deck around a secret card like umm..... Luvdisc (made me lose on the 1st round during the iron chef before this) and make a deck out of it and have the Strat too.

I sign up

So no battling? And then the decks are compared I think, so....

I'm in! Bet ya $5 I'll be gone within the first round, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back