Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Is this store trustworthy ?

rikuharada

Well, I want to get a complete set of Neo Genesis. I was browsing through Ebay and saw that this store has was offer it. I heard about fake pokemon cards b4 and a little worry about this deal. Does anyone here know about this store ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Link removed.
Not sure if you are asking a genuine question or are trying to advertize for this auction.
In any case, the seller you are asking about has a feedback of over 2000.

I don't think you need to worry.
I will say that the price is a bit high, though.

I'm really trying to ask an honest question. I'm a figures collector and just recently decide to get my feet into card collecting as well. Being new at this and knowing that ebay is not a safe place, I don't want to take any risk in getting the fake stuffs, so that is why I try to ask some of the expert here for help.

Sorry if my question look like an advertise, and thank alot for the feedback. I know the price is a bit high for the set, but this is the only place that I can find that has the whole set for sale =/

I'm really trying to ask an honest question. I'm a figures collector and just recently decide to get my feet into card collecting as well. Being new at this and knowing that ebay is not a safe place, I don't want to take any risk in getting the fake stuffs, so that is why I try to ask some of the expert here for help.

Sorry if my question look like an advertise, and thank alot for the feedback. I know the price is a bit high for the set, but this is the only place that I can find that has the whole set for sale =/
Well how much is the set? We need something to discuss here!

I don't think ebay is a very good place to buy anything.. but its mostly your choice, cause I know places where they can sell that set for less and just as good condition..

Back