Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

It's a sign!

Orange Soda

Post funny signs you've seen.

In my dorm cafeteria, there is a sign hung on each cooler right behind the counter where you go to get food, in full view of all customers. "Label & Date everything that goes into this cooler. It is very, very important."

One time I was riding in the car with my family when I saw a sign that said something like "I lost 37 pounds! Call for free sample!" Eeew...

"We're sorry. All the toilets on this floor are broken. Please use the floor below."

"If you can't read, [this school] will teach you how! Call for details."

"The person who stole the ladder from the janitor's room yesterday is encouraged to return it or futher steps will be taken."

(on the main doors of a church) "Enter ye all by these doors of Heaven." (below it) "This door is kept locked because of the draft. Please use the side entrance."

Here was one i saw at a Party store that closed a few years ago

"Anyone prosecuted of stealing will be eaten alive"

Here's what I saw on the menu at the dining hall:

Glorified Rice

No, really.

And don't get me started on:

Toco Bar

Last edited:
Hahaha, that reminds me of the menu I saw way back when that caused me to start a different thread. "Sauteed Squish".

There's a school in town with one of those city maps outside it, with a big red arrow and the words "You Are Here" on it. Some time ago, someone came along and scrawled a second arrow pointing to the school on the map: "You're Supposed To Be In Here".

One of my friends gave me a link to a sign that was in Canada (i think). I dont have the link anymore, but the sign went something like this:

"For people: All dogs must be on leashes at all times.
For dogs: Woof woof."

oh, here is a good one, but you really need to picture this one...

Imagine you are at a "fork in teh road" (a road that splits into two roads). Now imagine a metal bar with 2 signs. One that represents "No left turn" and one that represents "no right turn" :lol:

I walk to Walmart on occasion to stock up on supplies. On the way, I pass a store that looks like it's been closed for some time. There are various phrases painted accross the wall just below the roof. One such phrase is "Open 365 days a year!", right above a door with a sign on it labeled "No Tresspassing".

Heh, I like how on the back of the jumbo pokemon cards it says "Not for Play Use". Imagine shuffling your deck with one of those in it.

Back