Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Iv calculator question

Gunwing

I am sorry I don't know where to start this thread. It might not be the right section.

Right. I have entered the stats of my level 50 pokemon in the calculator. For speed, it says either 30 or 31 IV. But if I try adding one more point to the speed stat, it says does not compute (because I went beyond the limit).

So my question is, does this mean that my pokemon has 31 IV speed ?

I am sorry I don't know where to start this thread. It might not be the right section.

Right. I have entered the stats of my level 50 pokemon in the calculator. For speed, it says either 30 or 31 IV. But if I try adding one more point to the speed stat, it says does not compute (because I went beyond the limit).

So my question is, does this mean that my pokemon has 31 IV speed ?

If it's not computing, odds are it's an illegal combo. It'd help if you list what calc you're using (as there are many online) but like Benzo said, make sure EVs are taken into account as well.

Also, it could be a case where the Pokemon's level is too low for the calc to make a final determination (this happens a lot with 30/31); I suggest visiting the IV man over in the Battle Subway and chatting with him, he'll be able to definitively solve your question if the stat has a 31 IV or not without having to level more, EV train a specific amount, etc.

We need a bit more information regarding "if I try adding one more point to the speed stat". What exactly did you do? If you give the Pokemon a Vitamin, you'll need to fill in the EV section of the IV calculator so it knows about the vitamin.

I think this question will have better results in getting the answer your looking for in this new area of the VG section.

Back