Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Japan's BW7 set: Plasma Gale

Status
Not open for further replies.
A name like Dragons Exalted is fail.

A name like Plasma Gale, now that's win. If TPCi doesn't call our Winter 2013 set "Plasma Gale", it would be very sad.

The 7th TCG set in the 4th generation is called Galactic's Conquest, which would be our Platinum, which is the 8th set. The 7th set in the 5th generation is called Plasma Gale, which most likely be released internationally on February 2013, which would be our 8th set.

The set before this has pictures of Giratina, and Black and White Kyurem in their respective generations.

Just watch, the BW8 will talk about the Unova Gym Leaders.

Last edited:
>Gale
>Evil Team
>Lugia

HHHHNG NINTENDO STOP TAUNTING ME
Not sure what they could do with this one, other than re-introduce SPs/Owner's pokemon or something. Or just have pokemon like patrat and purloin be half of the cards in the set, with some unique ones here and there, just like in the game's real plasma teams(Maybenot in BW2 but I don't care.)

Only ~70 cards, eh? Well, I guess our February set is going to be this + various leftovers i.e. National Beginning Set, etc.

I'm hoping to see Suicune EX and Thundurus EX. The previous sets somehow felt weird when they left those two out from their respective trios.

So the recent EX monsters haven't played out just like the SP stuff?

*Facepalm at even the thought of new Owner's pokemon* (unless they are like team Aqua/Magma, Team rocket, or Gym heroes/Challenge and make the cards based on EVOLUTION lines.)

Hmmmm then what EX's are in BW6? Suicune, Thunderus, Cobalion, Virizion, Zekrom and Reshiram? Those are my guesses....maybe even Regirock instead of one of those four....

The problem I have with names for English sets is that they're so generic. Sets before had the name that related somewhat to the theme and the Japanese sets still do but stuff like "legends awakened", "Great Encounters", "Emerging Power", tell you absolutely nothing about the set and they all just have similar sounding "epic" set names.

Hmmmm then what EX's are in BW6? Suicune, Thunderus, Cobalion, Virizion, Zekrom and Reshiram? Those are my guesses....maybe even Regirock instead of one of those four....
Heatran, virizion, Zapdos, Mespirit, Kyurem (blaack), Kyurem (white)

"legends awakened", ... tell you absolutely nothing about the set and they all just have similar sounding "epic" set names.

That set was PACKED with Legendary Pokemon though. All three pixies x2, all four Regis, all four Deoxys, Mewtwo x2, Heatran, Giratina, Jirachi... it was a much more suitable name than "Emerging Powers" was for a set whose most powerful card is an Item.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back