+ Rising Phoenix Games, 21-69 Main St., Cherry Valley, MA 01611

Saturday, January 5, 2008
+ Batter-Up Cards & Comics, 1875 Main St., Tewksbury, MA 01876

Sunday, January 6, 2008
+ TJ Collectibles, 160 Main Street, Milford, MA 01757

Info for all City Championships:
Start: 11:00 AM
Entry Fee: FREE

Yes this weekend!!! I'll be going to Matthew's Santa Breakfast (omelettes and bacon and other breakfast goodness) and then heading on up (just have to remember to bring my own iced coffee).

See you there!

this will be Great its aimee's first listed Judging event... not that it has stopped her from helping the last events! and i'll be judging as well hope to see a packed place! we can beat 41 in masters right ppl!

Hopefully this event will be full of lots of fun Pokemon play!! We can do without the drama folks! Know the rules, play by them, and play fair!! Have some FUN!!!

Yeah to Aimee!! :smile:

Well we're officially out on this one folks. Nick has a basketball game for his 8th grade team that day. Too bad it wasnt on Saturday. Oh well - Good luck to all!!

*makes note in white notebook* aww to bad hope to see you at another Tj's event johnny you make the events fun, and GL with that other game that involves running, you should only have to run if your being chased, personally i hate the sound of my thighs rubbing together.

Change of plans, unfortunately. Unless they change the forecast to the snow starting later, we probably can't go to this one as it's about an hour and 45 minutes away, and my parents as well as I dont want us getting stuck in the snow. There's always the next few tourneys.

Man brand if you guys come the tournament will be so much better. IDC wat you have to do to get there start puttin a snow-plow on ur car!:smile:

There'll be cake!!!!

We''ll be celebrating Matthew's birthday tomorrow!

I've been up since 11pm and im almost done workin on deck. Im glad I took breaks and stuff because theres no way I can work on a deck for 3 straight hours. I havent put this much thought and concentration in a deck since regionals last year. Today should be really FUN!! See every1 there!:biggrin:

Well, it's about 2:30, and I'm not sure if I'm allowed to go, but I figure better not risk it anyway considering everybody else is asleep and the snow and stuff is supposed to start early tomorrow. Good luck to everyone there, I'll be back to redeem myself in a couple weeks in MA.

Back