Jumbo Legendary Birds

Discussion in 'Collecting and Card Price Discussion' started by Jran Sakarra, Sep 5, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Jran Sakarra

Jran Sakarra Active Member

2. homeofmew

homeofmew Active Member

$5-$7 Max, it's just a fun card to have, can't really do anything with it lol.

3. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

Considering that I got a Jumbo japanese-only Base Set Charizard for $9, that would probably not even sell. I was the only bidder, ON A CHARIZARD. Charizard is like the most wanted Pokemon to be on a card, and it makes no sense tha it would only go for $9 including shipping. If you were to sell one at the right time, you may get something like $10-$15, but if not, it probably wont sell.

4. PokePop

PokePop Administrator

I expect there to be a flood of these on the market.
    I saw at Target the other night that they have this promo packaged in with some clearance toys!

5. hk27

hk27 New Member

I got it at a wizards of the coast store as a givaway. Lately target has it with a couple of pop packs for sale so the price should go down on that card.

6. totoro

totoro Active Member

What a tangled pathway those cards have taken! Weren't they originally available "exclusively" at Warner Bros. stores with some type of purchase back around 2000 when the Lugia movie was released here?

7. charmander rox

charmander rox New Member

That card looks awesome! :thumb:

8. Blassari

Blassari New Member

If that were legal... *Evil laugh*

9. Jran Sakarra

Jran Sakarra Active Member

I wonder if I can proxy it....