Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Jump Starter Deck. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UkeleleMilo

Lolz. First things first. I will discuss the single most important part of any deck... the name.

Jump Starter. OK. If you will look below, you will see it is a Scizor Prime/Magnezone Prime deck. Thus, Scizor prime will be the clamps in this jumper cable. Magnezone gives the charges for the jump start.

OK. Now that's out of the way... here's the deck skeleton (its not perfect, nor do I have all of these cards. Shoot, i don't even have any Magnezone Primes yet.)

Pokemon: 19

2-2-2-1 Magnezone Prime (all magnezones proxied... ughh)
3-3 Scizor Prime (2 proxied)
4 Skarmory CL (some proxied. should be easy to get)
1-1 Lanturn Prime (Tech against fire? synergy w/ Scizor is boss.)
1 Azelf LA (proxy for now)

T/S/S: 26

4 Bebe's
2 Collector
1 Luxury Ball
4 Switch
4 Seeker (2 proxy)
2 Rare Candy (all proxy)
2 Palmer's (1 proxy)
2 PONT
1 Cynthia's Feelings
2 Interviewer's Questions
2 Expert Belts (1 proxy)

Energy: 15

4 Special Metal
5 Steel
4 Lightning
2 Warp energy (for leveling magnezone. I don't actually HAVE them... so it is basics for both types for now... 1 lightning 1 steel)

OK. For the strategy (if you haven't figured it out).

Skarmory start and search out a Scyther. basic metal to search out specials for scizor w/ metal coat.
All this time, setting up Magnezone for draw power. (should I get a sableye in there? :eek:)
Once this is done (ideally pretty quick... idk, just in case skarmory dies... i'd have a t2 Scizor (have 2-3 special metals by that time and 4-5 energies total) When I have 4 or 5 energies attached to scizor I'll set up a lanturn (if needed..)
Keep the attacks going with Scizor/Lanturn and if needed... magnezone.
Please help me out! :) I was just wanting an electric/steel deck and I had a lanturn Prime and Scizor prime, So i got an idea... then a buddy of mine suggested magnezone :p

But, If i get my Magnazone up... It is a continual Uxie. :)

And the Electric Energies are also for my Magnezones :p X requires one steel and one electric to discard to do 80 and paralyze :) That's only if i'm in a bind...

---------- Post added 03/01/2011 at 09:23 PM ----------

OH! I'll need some DCE too! :D all my attacks can benefit from it :D

Last edited:
Drop the PONT, Cynthia's, and Interviewer's for 4 judge and 1 Vs seeker, It's pretty much staple in any magnezone, I like the idea here, but it might be a little clunky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back