Jungle Pinsir without Jungle Symbol?

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by Ikari, Jun 20, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Ikari

Ikari New Member

Hi! First, i dont know if this is the correct forum, but since its says "Collecting Qustions" i think its correct. Please fell free to move wherever it belongs. :smile:

I was looking trought my collection and saw a particular thing on a Jungle Pinsir: It doesn't have the Jungle Symbol on it. Its weird, but the card seems original.

Picture 1 Picture 2

Look in the Error Museum, and nothing... any ideas? Maybe a Rare Error? Any value for this?

Thanks for your time!!!

2. BJJ763

BJJ763 Trading Mod Supervisor Staff Member Trader Feedback Mod

The last printing of Jungle was done without the Jungle set symbol. These holos command a price higher than the Unlimited ones with the set symbol.

3. Venusaur116

Venusaur116 New Member

Really? I have a holographic Jolteon and scyther like this. how much more priced are they?

4. PokePop

PokePop Administrator

It is in the error museum, but since Snorlax was used as the example, we had it named as Snorlax.
    I just changed the name to "*All holos*".
    http://pokegym.net/gallery/showimage.php?i=420

Hopefully that will make it easier for people to find in the future.

5. MPressive

MPressive New Member

As for the Pinsir if you are looking to sell then I have a friend that may like it. His name on Pokegym is Pinsir 52, and needless to say about the name, he is a huge Pinsir fan and collecter.

I have a few Jungle cards. I think I bought one pack that was made without the symbols so I probably have 9.

6. PokePop

PokePop Administrator

only the holos are missing the symbol

7. machampX

machampX New Member

there was alot of cards in jungle that were misprints
    i have a flareon without the jungle symbol which was funny