Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

K-town tourney!! Round 2!

Hey guys,​

Get ready for round 2, get some practice in before regionals and discuss on the upcoming set!!!The next tourney will be on the 23rd of this month, the prizes will be a box of deoxys for 1st place, now that is subject to change if there is low attendance, otherwise 2 place will get 3, 3rd gets 2, and 4th 1. All prizes are subject to change and based on attendance. The cost is 5 bucks, not bad huh. Hope you all can make it!!!! Same time, same place, same CMT, lol...kidding:

J Dub's Cards and Games
635 58th Street
Kenosha, WI 53140
262-654-JDUB (5382)

See ya​

Last edited:
Always up for a box tourney, ccount me in, even if it IS for DX, a set I have waaaaaaay too much of already...

I may be able to go to this... be the last thing I do before leaving for a 9 day siesta over in Kansas City, KS... anyone interested in a ride, please contact me.

I also decided to hand out random door prizes (ex cards), alot of cool stuff, hopefully many of you can make it, get some good practice in by regionals time...

See ya​

I will keep it mind, but we have a baseball practice conflict already. With spring rain, who knows. I didn't see a time.

Last edited:
If ST PIka is going, I'm going as well,. so long as it doesn't end too late... (I condemn Passover and its krazy, messed up, really pathetic rules, as well as the stupid dinner I have to go to...)

hey,​

It wasnt my fault, the store distributor was out of town for the GAMA convention that whole time, I asked the owner to order it for me weeks before, but i told me to remind him the week before, since he gets his products 2-3 days after the order. Dont worry, it will not happen again....lol.

See ya​

If it were the 24th, I'd make it (even though thats my birthday). The 23rd is my party, and its kinda hard to cancel or reschedule when the other side of the family is nice enough to throw this shing-ding for me. I'd love to be there, but not this time, guys. Sorry.

How many people are we actually going to get for this tournament, if the turnout looks low I might actually just go to the unlimited tournament instead.

This tournament is SATURDAY. The Unlimited tournament is SUNDAY. Just clearing that up if you guys didn't notice. :biggrin:

Yea, the 23rd of April......its next weekend, so I hope you all can make it, its the closest thing in getting practice before regionals....anyone for sure that they can make it, please let me know.

See ya​

Pooka said:
This tournament is SATURDAY. The Unlimited tournament is SUNDAY. Just clearing that up if you guys didn't notice. :biggrin:

Hmm...didnt notice. I guess I might be able to go to both, dont know if I want to though.

Back