Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Ke$ha's Love is My Drug? O_0 King's First Place Orillia Report

Hurricane

Hey guys! Well, just wanna start of this report by saying, it was a pretty cool day. We had fun, ate chocolate croissants, and..... Nick beatz meh??? :eek: EEK! I'll tell you why in like, two seconds of the report, but he wins by the most epicness of moves,,,, match was like, 4 hours long. On to the report.

Oh yeah, Im 2896 years old and I'm a senior.

Oh yeah, I'm also playing Jumpluff.

Round 1: Nick K. w/Gengar Donphan

Well, I start with Unown Q, he starts with an Uxie. GG

0-1

Look's like the days over, considering we have 3 rounds, but Zach says I got a smalll shot, so I play out in hopes of going X-1. In between rounds, we play Your Love is My Drug on Zach's iPad, which in hopes will get some awesome credit for Ke$ha. I blair it with Alaric and play some Fruit Ninja. For those of you who know what this epic thang is, my Dad's score is somethin like 483. Top dat. We're in the middle of the song, and second round pairings go up. Looks like I'm facing Emma, one of Troys kids. Great. Another Jumpluff T-T.

Round 2: Emma N. w/Jumpluff

Basically, I start off with a Jumpluff, a Dol, a Luxray, and Uxie for 7. She basically gets trampled while I Bright Look all of her Baltoys and rap'em. GG, Emma!

1-1

Well, looks like my shots comin' true. We do some theorymon in our heads for pairings, and it came out I'm battling Winston, the first seed. He's playing Arceus, probably the coolest rogue ever, excluding Yoshi's Flygon/Torterra; that's friggen' BOSS. Well alright, lets see if I'm paired...

Round 3: Winston C. w/Arceus

Well, he thinks he's going to get donk'ed, but with my hand, I'm lacking the extra 20 damage. I have the Pluff out, and a Claydol, I Uxie and get a Chatot. I decide to bench it, so I'm fully benched now. I decide to aim for the Expert Belt. I Cosmic Power for about 3 or 4 cards, and my last cards the belt, the first a Grass :cool: Hows that for extreme topdeckin', boiz? I show him the cards, and we call it a game. GG Winston.

2-1

Yay! Looks like I win Orillia, and sadly Zach ends up dropping to avoid cut with Dakota :frown: Maybe I'll be able to see that match at Nationals, or even the Ugly Cup... who knows!?!? I hope to see you then, but I'm sorta hungry, so Ill wrap up my Props n Slops real fast.

Props
Dakota for winning in Masters.
Winston for being Boss
Happinis
Zach for bringin' his cool dolls.
My MiMi for being pro, and eating a croissant with us.
Nick for coming 3rd? I think 3rd :wink:
Ummmmm..... Jack P cuz hes da coolest.
Volt for also being Boss.
Me for being Baws :3
Uhhhh I think Chris for winning the other BR.
My hilarious youtube video
Zach dancing in meh video

Slops
Lol, strict judges xD
Ummmmm gross butter strings at Fishbowl
Lying waiters :mad:
People who dont play in the Happinis game

That seems about it, so I'll cya at Nationals guys! Ciao!
~Jacob L.:cool:

Lol, thx guys. Reed I didn't put you in slops, I put the judge in you in slops :lol: And Jack, you are de bestest :p Any report without Jack is lame, rofl.

Back