Kindra Deck

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by HoennAsh, Nov 25, 2003.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HoennAsh

HoennAsh New Member

Could you help with me on this deck and here it is.......

Pokemon:20
    2 Zangoose
    1 Wobbuffet
    1 Solrock
    2 Skitty (Sandstorm 50 hp)
    2 Delcatty (Ruby and Saphire Holo)
    4 Horsea (Dragon Retaliate and Smokescreen attack)
    4 Seadra (Dragon Agility and Waterfall attack)
    1 Kingdra (Aquapolis)
    3 Kingdra EX (Dragon)

Trainer:22
    2 Town Volunteers
    4 Switch
    4 Moo-Moo Milk
    4 Pokemon Nurse
    4 Professor Oak's Research
    4 Copycat

Energy:18
    2 Rainbow Energy
    4 Boost Energy
    12 Water Energy

If you see something you could fix then please do. Thank you very much guys who ever helps with
    this deck. :)

2. deathangel556

deathangel556 New Member

why dont you try takening out 2 moomoomilk for 2 potion

Last edited: Nov 25, 2003
  3. Flippin treeko

Flippin treeko New Member

Is 4-4-4 necessary on an evo line?? -1 horse -1 sea -1 kngX + 1 Townvolunteers +1 LP stadium +1 relic hunter ( or 2 LP stadium), Either wobbuffet OR solrock not 1 of each and try 2-2 balloon berry switch, serve the same pupose and BB'll help with muk-ex and other retreat cost attacks.

4. HoennAsh

HoennAsh New Member

I'm just wondering that no one is talking about the delcatty. I'm curious if I should take it out or leve it in or trade if for something else in the deck. Please, if you other suggestions for this deck then please send them to this forum.

5. Flippin treeko

It's in plenty of dex, the other option is go for direcft drawing with linoone recovery drawing , sniff and/or seek and collect zigzagoon. You haven't got many direct drawing trainers. Plus you need to get out those boosts and rainbow energies.

Q : do you think it necessary to have 4 of the supporters? mix it up a bit with similar, put in 2 desert shaman to counteract direct drawing attacks (wurmple springs to mind) and drop 2 of the others, drop 2 nurse for 2 briney for when AQ Kingdra is prize bound.

If you do drop skitty how about 2-2 lunatone solrock, got the three card drawing right there and covers 4 weakness tech, oh it goes on and on...............

6. HoennAsh

HoennAsh New Member

What is the point of the Mr. Briney's Compassion because it doesn't work with Kingdra EX. But I can use Pokemon nurse on Kindra (Aquapolis) no matter what but Mr. Briney's Compassion can help Kindra but not Kingdra EX.

7. HoennAsh

HoennAsh New Member

Flipping Treeko-

Didn't you mean High Pressure System instead of Low Pressure System because if you mean Low Pressure System then it would not help this deck.

8. Flippin treeko

Appologies, I thought nurse was to be used on any poke, with AQ kingdra there to move the energies off so they don't get lost to discard....not thinkink D'Oh.

And yes probably the one that helps water .........it's grass and lightening for LP?

Last edited: Nov 26, 2003
  9. HoennAsh

HoennAsh New Member

If I take out 1 Wobbuffet and add 1 more Solrock and ths is one of my ideas.

If any one out there that can help with this deck then I appreciate it and thank you very much.

10. ShadowOfTyranitar

ShadowOfTyranitar New Member

Pokemon 20
    3 Wobbuffet
    2 Skitty (Sandstorm 50 hp)
    2 Delcatty (Ruby and Saphire Holo)
    4 Horsea (Dragon Retaliate and Smokescreen attack)
    4 Seadra (Dragon Agility and Waterfall attack)
    3 Kingdra EX (Dragon)
    2 Dunsparce(VERY useful early game)

Trainer 24
    2 Town Volunteers
    4 Switch
    4 Pokemon Nurse
    4 Professor Oak's Research
    3 Copycat
    2 Oracle(try to put 2 in every EON deck you make, they are very useful)
    2 Lanettes Net Search
    2 Claw Fossil
    1 Professor Elm's Training Method

Energy:16
    4 Rainbow Energy
    12 Water Energy

11. HoennAsh

HoennAsh New Member

Thank You very much ShadowOfTyranitar. But should you have some boost energy so it can do more damage.

12. ShadowOfTyranitar

Boost isn't needed. And oddly enough, I just noticed you live in WA. So do I. Do I know you? Can you tell me your name, sending me a private message is fine.

13. HoennAsh

HoennAsh New Member

I'm just wondering if Solrock is better in this deck or Wobbuffet is better in this deck because i'm not sure because solrock takes care of electric and wobbuffet takes care of EX's. So please put your thought's in this deck and please help me.

14. ShadowOfTyranitar

Solrock is pretty much crap. The only really big electric threat is Ampharos ex, and Solrcok can't even take him down.

15. HoennAsh

HoennAsh New Member

So should I add Wobbuffet in the deck instead of Solrock. Thank you very much ShadowOfTyranitar.

16. MonkeyMan

MonkeyMan New Member

I have to disagree with aryl, boost is imensly good in this deck. Your sitting there pinging away for 40 w/e with kingdra wit 2 water. You Oracle/Nav and you drop a boost now your opponent takes 90. Pretty neat attack trick in my book.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2003
  17. Freddy K.

Freddy K. New Member

Have to agree there.

Try this deck out with AQ Espeon and Warp Energy, you'll be surprised with how infinite Warp Energy helps you get your Kingdras in and out of difficult situations. I would go 2-2 Kingdra AQ/EX - don't listen to the reduction to 3 evo lines idea, just doesn't work IMHO.

Also why use Delcatty w/o Oracle? I can't see it happening.

~fK

18. Ace28

Ace28 New Member

You might wanna change your Seadra line to two WaterFalls and two Water Arrows so you have the option of either hitting for a solid 40 or shooting for 30 at the bench.

19. Articjedi

Articjedi Active Member

The oracle is meant to be used with pokenav instead of delcatty, you search for a boost and nav for it. Then you get to stack the next card however you like. It's more or less like the old oracle/bill combo from the last format.

20. HoennAsh

HoennAsh New Member

Could anybody bring any pokenav's for me and bring them to the tournament in federal way and bring about four and that is how many I eed them in my decks. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.