Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Kingdom Hearts TCG

Professor Elm

Anybody play this game.
I just saw the video on how to play it, and it looks really simple, fun, and easy to play.
Not too many things going on so its very simple.
AND they have tournaments at my card shop that I go to and its selling out everywhere.

Have y'all tried it yet?

I've almost considered picking up a theme deck and a couple packs of the game. But no one i know plays.

I didn't like it, a friend of mine plays it and he found out that there's only two types of playable decks, and they're both really really boring to use. The second you run into either of them, the game stops being fun really fast.

Its 2 very interesting game concepts, put together the the delicate force that only a freight train can bring. Its half character battle, half resource building. Or if you are smart, you just pick one and go for it. I haven't found anyone that plays it yet, but the few of us that picked up cards, not just sit and stare at the box that they cards live in.

They will fit nicely with my Sailor Moon, DBZ, Yu Yu Hakusho, Zatch Bell and Magi Nation cards.

I didn't like it, a friend of mine plays it and he found out that there's only two types of playable decks, and they're both really really boring to use. The second you run into either of them, the game stops being fun really fast.

So, it's kinda like Pokemon?

Sweet.

The game's actually extremely fun.
the 2 types of decks are Aggro and World Racer.
Yes there's only two types of decks, because there's only two ways to win. 1 focuses on bringing HP to 0, the other focuses on bringing your World Lvs. to 13.
SO, those being the only two ways, there are of course gonna be only two types of decks.
But the ways you can build both of the decks is diverse and unique.
The card game is proving to be really fun so far, and I think it has some promise.
I picked up a few decks and packs and am starting to play it and get the hang of it.

It's really popular here in SAtown and the people getting into it at the shop where our league is held is growing.
Along with selling out of the decks/packs quickly at both card shops I go to.
Luckily, Game Stop sells em for SUPER cheap. 5 bucks a deck and 2 bucks a pack.
half the retail price.

$5 a deck and $2 a pack.

There is a reason they are selling them cheap as dirt. Gamestop by my house had a box of YuYuHakusho cards for the longest time. $1 a pack and still no one wanted them. If KH3 re-energizes this game it will be a miracle. I don't see it happening.

$5 a deck and $2 a pack.

There is a reason they are selling them cheap as dirt. Gamestop by my house had a box of YuYuHakusho cards for the longest time. $1 a pack and still no one wanted them. If KH3 re-energizes this game it will be a miracle. I don't see it happening.

lol
$1 a pack for Great Encounters!
$7 for the Infernape/Empoleon/Torterra tins!
$1 for magic 10th edition

Is that the same reason these packs are all also sold for dirt cheap?

Back