Kingler, Quagsire, and Ledian Deck

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by jabberboy, Nov 28, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jabberboy

jabberboy New Member

Hi everybody! I thought of a new tech to add to my Kingler and Quasire deck. The tech is Ledian. See decklist below:

Pokemon: 20

3 Krabby CG
    3 Kingler CG

3 Wooper DF
    3 Quagsire DF

3 Ledyba DF
    3 Ledian DF :thumb:

2 Holon's Castform

Trainers/Stadiums/Supporters: 26

3 Holon Adventurer
    1 Warp Point
    2 Castaway
    3 Buffer Piece
    3 Strength Charm
    1 Mysterious Shard
    1 Crystal Shard
    2 Scott
    3 Holon Lake
    2 Windstorm
    4 Super Scoop Up

Energy: 14

3 Cyclone
    4 Delta Rainbow
    1 Scramble
    2 Basic Metal
    4 Special Metal

Strategy: Try to get Ledian out and use his power "prowl" . The effect of prowl is "once during your turn when you play ledian from your hand onto the field, search your deck for any one card and put it into your hand. I most commonly use prowl to grab a poke tool for Kingler which I will explain shortly. Quagsire's power is "dig up" it says "once you play Quagsire from your hand onto the field, you may search your discard pile for up to 2 poke tools and put them into your hand" . And last Kingler doesn't have a power but he has an attack called prop up pinchers that does 40 damage plus 40 damage if he has a tool attached. So Kingler is the deck's ideal attacker and Quagsire recovers the tools after you discard them and Ledian gets them out of your deck. Kingler's prop up pinchers attack takes 3 nrg's to use one :fire: and two :colorless. Finally, Kingler's retreat cost is 3, Quasire's 1, and Ledian's free.

Sorry for the long explanation but I just wanted to make sure everyone has the information they need to help critic my deck. I believe this deck was already an almost metagame a while ago I just added the Ledian tech. Thanks for all suggestions and comments!! :smile:

2. elekid_957

elekid_957 New Member

i think a 2-2 or a 1-1 would be good enough for ledian beacause 3-3 is to much cards to be a tech.

3. Jason

Jason New Member

you need double rainbow energies...

4. mrdraz07

mrdraz07 New Member

Kingler was way better when we had energy root.

5. vanderbilt_grad

vanderbilt_grad New Member

I had considered running Unown E with either Kingler or even Ledian at one point. Might help you here.

6. Greenmel555

Greenmel555 New Member

Hmmm how about your tools, maybe you have to many, and I don't really like the ones your using, they are all temporary toolsl, you should use Unknown E so you don't need to get a tool out every turn, even better Cessation Crystal (just play it in the right method).

7. pokmeman

pokmeman New Member

Drop Ledian to a 1-1 and add in 2 more Castaway. Get rid of 2 of the Basic Metals for Basic Fire, and Either Try out an extra 1-1 of Kingler or 2 Holon FF Energy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.