2 NM
2 Roseannes
2 Plus Power
3 Candy

3 Dre
3 Scramble 16
10 Fire

¨
Strategi: Spam with Arcanine. Kisses for speed. SCoop Up is For ARCA NOT kisses. Acanine Takes 40 Damage during his Attack.. What Do You Think ?

Needs something to keep Arca alive until next turn.

Buffer? Lefties? Pluspower adds self damage too, so you'll be going down easier...

Also, Togekiss for 10 energy is a bit tight? Maybe use Typhlosion line to power stuff up?

Plus Power doesn't add damage to yourself. And he has Super Scoop Up to retrieve Arcanine.

-3 Windstorm

+1 Castaway
+2 Stregth Charm

-Flygon999

Compendium LvX said:
Q. Does Strength Charm affect self damage, like Wobbuffet's flip over attack?
A. Yes - it affects damage done by the Attacking Pokémon. (Mar 25, 2004 PUI Rules Team)

Why wouldn't Pluspower work the same way as Strenght Charm? The card text uses "active pokémon" phrase, not just defending pokémon.

Reason for Buffers is that Arcanine would have to live until next turn to be Super Scoop Upped, and pretty much anything can do 60 damage to it. 80 is a bit harder, and it might save a few energies.

If you plan to use Arcanines as suicide bombers, maybe add 1-1 Lanturn PK in the mix. It retrieves a basic energy from KO'd Arcanine, which you can get to the second Arcanine by using it's power. Saves you an attachment or two.

Uh... I might advise you actually take out all the DREs and Scrambles for more fires, as Togakiss should Only grab about 1 energy with 10 fires in the deck. with 16 Toga Should pick up atleast 2, making it worth boosting. Also, I would advise to switch the plus powers for strength charms as it weakens the chance of suicide and 130 is about the most you'll need to hit in the current format

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back