3 Time Space Distortion
2 Night Maintence
2 Warp Point
2 Cessation Crytsal
1 Strength Charm

Energy
4 DRE
11 Grass

well lucky me i got a 3rd TSD, thx to the magic of ebay. unfortunetly i still have no signs of a 4th castaway, i got the only ones they had on ebay and i'm missing one now. i could always use a scott inplace of the 4th one at least but i'm still waiting on 2 of them to arrive in the mail so ugh.

i am planning on taking this to a BR so i'm hopeful of a victory

Last edited:
I'm not digging this card:

1 Prof Rowan

You should add another Cessation Crystal in its place. Cessation Crystal is the only way you'll stop fast decks reliant on powers from ripping you apart after they setup. I say you need one more. All that a good deck has to do to smoke this deck is put up some sacrifices, and then bring out a beastly stage 2 and start squishing krickets. Cessation Crystal can help prevent this from happening.

i wouldn't mind doing that, i'll test it

what would be a good replacement if i don't manage getting a 4th castaway because i'm still missing it

Absol EX is a nice tech in this deck....try it...also run 4 SSU's.....
with that said......in order to fit those cards in here....I would go for...
-1 Team Galacticas Wager
-2 Pokedex Handy
-1 Time Space Distortion
-1 Night Maintenance
+1 Absol EX
+4 SSU

I didn't help much because I am on a limited schedule right now lol...

Not a bad list though!!!!

the only real substitue for TSD is night maitenace which poke serchers

there is no replacement for Cessation crystal though but it is manditory

Watch Out for cards that attack everyone with the same name. cause if that happens then game over even with prizes left to spare.

examplify?

Metagross ex and Shiftry ex (both from Power Keepers)
But no body plays 'em, and if so, Shiftry is weak :grass: x2, and you have nothing to do against Metagross (grass resistant, 150 hp, metal energy, etc, gg)

I've played Kricketune at my first battleroad of this season and I can give you some advice:
3 Castaway is enough, same for Team Galactic's Wager. Don't ever remove the Island Hermit, I've lose a match because I had 2 kricketune and 1 kricketot prized, even having only 1 kricketot prized makes you lose too much consistence. Two Cessation are OK.
Pokedex Handy910s is a good card, but you need 4 PlusPower in this deck, they're great, and finally, I would add 1 or 2 Crystal Beach, they can help you VERY MUCH against empoleon, just because Empoleon decks play 4 Scramble and no Windstorm... they can still play Speed Stadium to break your Crystal Beach, but they play 1 or 2 of 'em.

I'll give you a list I would use (if I have 3 TSD $_$)

Pokemon(8)
4 Kricketot
4 Kricketune

Trainers(37)
3 Castaway
3 Team Galatic's Wadger
4 Celio's Network
1 Copycat
1 Professor Rowan
1 Island Hermit
4 Quick Ball
3 Great Ball
1 Pokemon Fan Club
4 PlusPower
3 Time Space Distortion
2 Night Maintence
1 Warp point
1 Switch
2 Cessation Crytsal
1 Strength Charm
2 Crystal Beach

Energy(15)
3 DRE
12 Grass

edit: Keep the Professor Rowan, it really helps on situations like you have the great ball but no night maitenance, so you can use rowan, keep the great ball in your hand, and hope to draw the maitenance.

Last edited:
^ you need castaway. Also if you don' have cessation crystals there is nothing that can replace them so just try to get them or play some other tool like strength charm or plus power.

One thing I personally like in here is 2 Budew with 1 switch, so you can still t2 if you start with budew, by searching the switch out for free, and then attaching to a kricket. But late game he can be a godsend when you dont have the DRE, or 2nd energy for the Kricketune yet. You just send up budew, grab your maintenance or TSD which is so huge in this deck and let it die, so you can get your krickets back out.

Just an idea.

Also max out on DRE, its too good not to play 4 of.

i'm probably not going to change my deck too much if i do because of a lack of resources and my enjoyment of my current deck

i'll play around with plus power though or budew, or something

Pokemon
4-4 Kricketune

Trainers
4 Castaway
4 Team Galatic's Wadger
4 Celeio's Network
2 TV Reporter
2 Island Hermit
1 Prof Rowan
4 Quick Ball
4 Great Ball
2 Plus Power
3 Time Space Distortion
2 Night Maintence
2 Warp Point
2 Cessation Crytsal
1 Strength Charm

Energy
4 DRE
11 Grass

heres my current deck list right now, i got the 4rth Castaway so its completly complete. but i kinda want to add a 3rd cessation crystal but don't know where

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back