Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Last chance qualifier.

Yes. It is played using the same tables that will later be used for the World Championship.

i got some questions.

1. what time does it start?
2. what is the maximum # of participants allowed?
3. will it be ending at 4 AM?

It will prob. begin registering like 10..Isnt that what they have done earlier?
AFAIK, They havent announced any Maximum players....yet
Proably, It is the usual end time right :p

i got some questions.

1. what time does it start?
2. what is the maximum # of participants allowed?
3. will it be ending at 4 AM?

Last year they started the grinder around 11 AM, so it could be the same this year
there is no announced Maximum, but they may impose one
It all depends on all circumstances, but i do not think so, because the grinder ended around 8-9 pm last year

~Duke

Last year, the grinder had very few players compared to earlier years.
In '06, The grinder lasted until 3 AM

Yes, it did, and that '06 Grinder is still the ultimate highlight of my Pokemon TCG experience. It was fun and grueling battle of attrition. I say that whoever lasted until 3:00 am should feel proud of that achievement regardless of their record. I loved each and every minute of it (well except for the Shedninja Mirror Matches that lasted 30 min past time being called).

Hawaii was a lot of fun as well, but it was no comparison to Anaheim '06. and its Nine rounds of Pokemon Action.

Yes, it did, and that '06 Grinder is still the ultimate highlight of my Pokemon TCG experience. It was fun and grueling battle of attrition. I say that whoever lasted until 3:00 am should feel proud of that achievement regardless of their record. ...
I totally agree! At about 1:30 AM less than 20% of that huge crowd had dropped. People at table 100 were shouting like they were on the verge of winning the whole thing, even though there was no chance they'd get one of the invites. There was so much energy in that room that it will always be one of my classic Pokemon memories.

BDS

Yes, it did, and that '06 Grinder is still the ultimate highlight of my Pokemon TCG experience. It was fun and grueling battle of attrition. I say that whoever lasted until 3:00 am should feel proud of that achievement regardless of their record. I loved each and every minute of it (well except for the Shedninja Mirror Matches that lasted 30 min past time being called).

Hawaii was a lot of fun as well, but it was no comparison to Anaheim '06. and its Nine rounds of Pokemon Action.

shedinja, lol

that was me

but yea, one of the best tourneys

No official Time on when the LCQ will start yet?

I need to book my flights accordingly....So any info would be VERY helpful!

They might want to replace that 1 in 128 with a 3. We'll see what happens, but I don't recall POP ever turning away anyone.

Back