Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Last DCI Pokemon Tourney at Comic World-Stafford,Va.!

Sensei

Team Compendium Emeritus
Staff member
Trader Feedback Mod
Hey all,we are having the last DCI Tournament at Comic World this Saturday August 9th from 12-4pm.The format is Unlimited and the cost is $5.Try to be there by 11:30 if possible as I want to do deck checks.

Prizes will be ,like,lots and lots!Even better than last month!The Top 4 will get the normal prizes(more than likely Pokemon Packs) and everyone will receive promos and other cool stuff as well as other coolacious stuff.I may even throw in some more cool stuff...and even more cool stuff...Be there or be square!!!!

`Sensei

Comic World
2852 Jeff.Davis Hwy
Stafford,Va 22554
540-659-0123

Oh,come one,come all.Everyone`s invited!!!

`Sensei

You said Unlimited, man I'll try my best. I live in Hampton Roads and thats like far away, I dont' know if my parents would approve. :(

Last edited:
It would be great if you could come.If you do and need directions,call up the store or check out mapquest.

`Sensei

im pretty sure I'll be there this Saturday but about how many people will be there do ya know?
Make sure to look out for me I should be wearing a backwards hat and sleeveless shirt with shorts.

Not sure what to expect.We had 20 for last months tournament so we should have a good turn out.See ya there...just ask for Mike and I`ll be glad to meet ya.

`Sensei

Aw man,you missed a fun tourney.With people on vacation,we still had a good turnout of 16 people.Everyone had fun and I gave out loads of stuff to every player.Congrats to the Rhodes who took Top 2 this time!

`Sensei

Last edited:
Back