Leaf Blade

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by Lucario-Master, Apr 10, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucario-Master

Lucario-Master New Member

This deck is for the new Torterra coming out in DP5
    4-3-3/1TorterraLv.X Dp Turtwig
    2-2/2Leafeon Lv.X
    1-1Claydol
    2-Phione
    1-0-1Sceptile GE
    24pokemon

10-:grass:
    2-scramble
    2-DRE
    14enregy

4-Celio's
    2-Castaway
    1-Scott
    3-R.R
    1-N.M
    2-W.P
    2-Stranth Charm
    2-Dawn Stadium
    2-Premier ball
    3-Rare candy
    22Trainers

The main Idea is to start with Phione and get Torterra set up and then later get Leafeon set up to hit for alot hoping I have lots of energy in play .Sceptille is so leafeon dose more damiga and torterra can attack faster.Claydol is a very good tech,rate and fix=)

Last edited: Apr 17, 2008
  2. Happychance-y

Happychance-y New Member

very nice deck! one thought though....what happens when you go against Magmortar or GG.....try an umberon, they say that all of your Pokemon that are evolved from evee have no weakness. Will help that Leafeon out a lot!

3. Lucario-Master

to me this deck will out play mag and will outlast G&G with Gallade taking 4 prize for torterra and 5 for Lv.X they will lose ther uper hand in no time

4. Dual_Draw

Dual_Draw New Member

To be honest Gallade can just Sonic Blade you for 90, then hit you for an instant KO, Magmortar will out speed you and be doing T3 40 + Weakness. But those will be the least of your worries when MD comes out

5. Lucario-Master

by t3 I can be doing 90

6. Dual_Draw

Dual_Draw New Member

Can you tell me how?

7. Z1CC4

Z1CC4 New Member

- 1x Premier Ball, -1x DRE + 1-0-1 Sceppy GE and remove something to get mor Candys!

8. Lucario-Master

okstart with turtwig then on t2 you can evolve to gotile or rare candy to torterra and then DRE t3

9. Dual_Draw

Dual_Draw New Member

Sorry but how often do you expect that to happen?

10. KAZUTO!!!

KAZUTO!!! New Member

Yeah... unless you get a god start with Candy, Torterra, DRE, 2 Grass Energy AND a Turtwig start, then... and, also, Magmar is doing 30 to your Turtwig T1... if you happen to get unlucky and not draw into a Candy T2... you LOSE.

And, I think that this deck will set up WAY too, you have to set up 2+ Stage 2s, 1+ Stage 1 Lv.Xs, and all with only 2 Phione and 1-1 Claydol.

11. Lucario-Master

ot that with mag decks that nobody plays in our divition and ya it dont happen ofter but also T2 gallade dosint work often

12. Syrix_001

Syrix_001 New Member

I haven't seen Mags since I played one at my local league. face it, with the rotation around the corner, fireTRUK has died. So grass decks have evened out and have a better chance at surviving, but with Infernape, I think it will be hard again. Great deck! could you post spoilers of Torterra? I might be interested in using it.

13. Lucario-Master

IM THINKING OF TAKING OUT THE 1-0-1 sCEPTILE OR PHOINE TO ADD 1-1 Claydol

14. ashinto

ashinto New Member

watch out for the T1 Gallades. they do happen, and with my luck, i got tons, but it's all bad, i get those a lot, with the DRE on them, so with any deck, watch out. and keep the 1-0-1 sceptile line so u can set up nrgies quicker.

15. Lucario-Master

I still want to take something out to make it a 2-2 claydol line.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

how about this get rid og claydol,phoine and sceptile and add a 3-3Furret *** the starter

Last edited: Apr 19, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.