Leafeon/Blissey (Julie style, i think?)

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by Shocking_Pichu22, Jun 1, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shocking_Pichu22

Shocking_Pichu22 New Member

Ok my friend Julie has this deck, i think it's the right deck list, what do u think? also she won 4th in both today and last sunday at Game Masters. :biggrin:

Pokemon:
    4x Eevee (call for family)
    2x Leafeon (Either of 2)
    2x Leafeon Lv. X
    1x Espeon
    1x Umbreon
    4x Chansey
    4x Blissey

Total: 18

Trainers:
    4x Celio's
    2x Night Maintenance
    2x Switch
    2x Copycat
    2x Stevens
    2x Team Galactic's Wager
    4x Strength Charm or Plus Power
    3x Bebe's
    3x TV Reporter

Total: 24

Energy:
    4x Boost
    3x Scramble
    12x :grass:

So what do you think??

2. mrdraz07

mrdraz07 New Member

It seems like it needs more discard...

-1 Scramble
    -2 Copycat
    -1 Chansey
    -1 Blissey
    +1 TV Reporter
    +2 Felicity's
    +2 Sableye CG

I'm glad someone's having success with it...it's a really solid deck.

3. KaMewie

KaMewie New Member

i think that.. slipping a quick sceptile would be awesome. but i find no space. :S

4. Never Die

Never Die New Member

Her energies are Multi instead of Scramble, and her Trainers/Supporters are rather different... I know for a fact she has NO Bebe's or Steven's whatsoever. I even think she has no Plus Powers.

5. Shocking_Pichu22

Shocking_Pichu22 New Member

Sorry i knew the trainers and probably the energies were not right thats why i said i think!!

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Sorry i knew the trainers and probably the energies were not right thats why i said i think!! so is this what the list should look like:

Pokemon:
    4x Eevee (call for family)
    2x Leafeon (Either of 2)
    2x Leafeon Lv. X
    1x Espeon
    1x Umbreon
    3x Chansey
    3x Blissey
    2x Sableye CG

Trainers:
    4x Celio's
    2x Night Maintenance
    2x Switch
    2x Felicity's
    2x Stevens
    2x Team Galactic's Wager
    4x Strength Charm or Plus Power
    3x Bebe's
    4x TV Reporter

Total: 25

Energy:
    4x Boost
    2x Multi
    12x Grass

Total: 17

Last edited: Jun 1, 2008
  6. Berne13us

Berne13us New Member

Just from my experience and testing-

Leafeon #7 is better than the other one, Leaf Guard saves you in match-ups against fire decks.
    Vaporeon vs Umbreon is something to consider
    2-2 Blissey leaves room for 2-2 Claydol

I'll have to take another look at Sableye- I didn't consider it yet.....

Bernie

7. Naki Feralkin

Naki Feralkin New Member

Umbreon won't really save you too much, its a waste of space when you truly think about it. Unless your areas meta is sticking true to fire and isn't seeing Empoleon/Omastar running rampant, its not a good idea to waste that extra slot on Umbreon. The removal of weakness to Espeon will do you practically no good since he's gonna be sitting on the bench the entire time. But by looking at the games meta extinguishing Magmortar and any other fire deck, running Umbreon isn't really useful.

Espeon is fine. I run 1 of them in my Leafeon/Blissey deck and he has helped me live through big attacks countless times.

I also run a 1-0-1 Dusknoir (Strange sounding, I'm probably the only one) that can help by warp pointing a big annoyance out (Definitely helps with mirror), and getting it away, as well as a 2-2 Claydol.

My list looks like this:

3 Eevee (CFF)
    2 Leafeon (Leaf Guard)
    2 Leafeon Level X
    1 Espeon

3 Chansey
    3 Blissey

2 Baltoy
    2 Claydol

1 Duskull
    1 Dusknoir

20 Pokemon, which is still really good for a pokemon count. I also run 4 boosts, 3 Call Energies, and 8 Grass.

Trainers should be up to you, though I run 4 Plus Power and 3 Strength Charm along with a few Castaways.

8. mrdraz07

mrdraz07 New Member

@Naki: Umbreon gives Leafeon free retreat, which can lead to good Warp Point tricks. And Mag/Skittles still have a presence in our meta, with each one taking a BR these past weeks. Vaporeon doesn't sound all that great IMO.

@Shocking_Pichu: I didn't realize you had 4 Celio's as well as 3 Bebe's...I would take out the Bebe's for 2 Copycat and 1 more energy. The Pluspowers seem like they might be a little overkill.

9. Naki Feralkin

Naki Feralkin New Member

Skittles can't keep up with a lot of the meta in Masters around here. I tried it against the better decks around here and it does not get the job done.

I considered the free retreat, but its another bench slot I have to fill.

Vaporeon doesn't make sense in there at all.

Pichu shouldn't play Celio's unless Claydol gets used. If Claydol is present, go with Bebe's.

10. Bruggy

Bruggy New Member

just run 2 lunatone for the discard when you need it solarock if you really need the draw you can only attach 1 with affect per turn and some ko will leave you the nrg also its just for the first blissey neway

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.