Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Ledgendary Birds, Mew, and Celebii ex!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeno

I don't know if this has been post yet but...

The Japanese site seems pretty interesting if you surf around even if you don't understand Japanese. Unfortunately, I can't find an enlarged picture so someone can translate it. A picture of the three ledgendary birds can be found near the middle, scroll down for Mew ex, Celebii ex, Minun promo, and Plusle promo.

http://www.pokemon.co.jp/card/players.html

Last edited:
Yeah, the Celebi ex and Mew ex are pretty cool, and very hot in the online trading world, since they are only available to Pokemon Players Club members who have saved 10,000 or 15,000 points (EACH, not cumulative) in pokemon play and then redeem them for the cards.

Don't forget the promo energy cards - Cyclone, Boost, & Warp - they are all part of the Players Club.

And probably future League promos....

Can't wait to get the last set in....

What about Brock's Mudkip, May's Torchic, and Ash's Treeko (complete with signature twig)!? Its about time they started using things from the show instead of just the games! I can't wait for those three...now...just 10 more May named cards and I know someone who has promised to play! XD

Oy, no more (Insert a name of a team or a person)'s cards because I can't mix evolutions of them and such. The first gym sets ruined it all for me. There seems to be a Mew promo and a Mew ex promo, same for Celebii. I wonder when they'll make it in English.

Aww...c'mon...this is a May's Torchic! Thats so much better than any old gym leader's Pokemon. I applaud them for finally taking something from the show! XD

Professor_Chris said:
Aww...c'mon...this is a May's Torchic! Thats so much better than any old gym leader's Pokemon. I applaud them for finally taking something from the show! XD

The recently released TA vs TM wasn't anything special in my opinion either. Cards with peoples'/team's names on them isn't something I really like, regardless of who it is(May was a good choice though!).

Truthfully, I hope to see more Ash and May named cards...perhaps some more Brock named Pokemon as well. I definately wanna see some trainers featuring Ash and May. But, that probably ain't gonna happen.

Truthfully, I wouldn't mind supporters featuring characters from the anime though, if they aren't there to help only Pokémon that belong to them(like Archie and Maxie). I kinda wish they would change the border to silver like the Japanese cards, it looks a lot better.

Xeno said:
Oy, no more (Insert a name of a team or a person)'s cards because I can't mix evolutions of them and such. The first gym sets ruined it all for me. There seems to be a Mew promo and a Mew ex promo, same for Celebii. I wonder when they'll make it in English.

i dont think you'll like "ADV ex2: Masters of The Hoenn Region" then, the set after FoTL. RuSa gym cards!! not much is revealed yet, but i found bits of inof on japanese sites.

-
-
-
-

that mew and celebi on that link arent the EXs btw if anyone gets confused.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back