4 Pokédex
3 Master Ball
3 Pluspower

Energy: 16
4 Holon FF
4 Holon WP
3 Holon GL
5 Fighting Energy

Strategy: Utilitise the intensity of the holon energy cards and attack their hand while doing damage! Fearow and Ledian get everything you need for the win.

By the way, if anyone thinks this is a joke deck I'll be personally offended because it's just a random idea that either will or won't work. :eek:

I'd guess the deck's big problem would be the standard high HP pokémon, it's just an experiment to see whether combing hand attack and damage at the same time with Sharpedo could potentially work. maybe with pokénav I could get the turn two thing going.

You know you need the basic energies attatched to the poekmon with the holon to work... you could only work the fighting on FF. I didn't know there was Sharpedo delta! Which set? I only know of EX DX, normal in PK, and another normal in PK?!

you lose a lot of attack power by not running any darkness for absol, sharpedo, will struggle too much with high hp pokemon, for there to be no more pokemon that do damage,

seeing your energy choices made me smile because i tryed making a deck with this card last year and i could never get my t2 ff but it inever occurred to me that i could run random holon eneregies to increase my chances,

IMO Honchcrow is a better way to go with this deck but I'll do my best to help.
-2 Ledian d
-2 Ledyba d
-1 Spearow
-1 Fearow d

+1 Pluspower
+4 Energy Removal 2
+1 Holon GL

I really don't think you are doing enough damage (the average HP is 110+) and that should make it run smoother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back