4x Rare Candy (GE)
4x Bebe's Search (SW)
2x Roseannes Research (SW)
4x Prof' Oaks Visit (SW)
2x Team Galactics Wager (MT)
3x TM De-volve (LA)
1x Energy Patch (LA)/Warp Point (MD)
1x Night Maintence (SW)

This is my idea for the DP-LA format (because I suck at pokemon and didn't win a trip to Worlds)
Simple strategy; snipe there Claydol. They can get in a couple good draws before you get things going but without DRE and Scramble, i'd say there just as slow as you are (depending on the match-up thoe)then later game without Cosmic Power and a couple sniped bench pokemon, drop a TM-De-volve (or whatever its called) for a couple prizes, whether i'd be Kabuto, Kirlia, or Prinplup. Banette is a fun match-up cuz all there pokemon have 80HP or less:smile:
But Kyogre is the worst thing to run into, enless you got one of thoes fancy hands and they get a horrible start, the match-up is like 2-98 lol

Any thoughts go below, thanks for looking!

i think that the deck will be pulverizied by kingdra, no offense. this isn't the format for fire type pokemon with kindra able to do 60 damage t1, and also snipe with that. so, u should put in cards to make the deck faster, but idk wut cards.

Yea it probley would, but I don't think Kingdra will be that popular with all these possibiltys as old and brand new archetypes:

PLOX
Kabutops
Magnezone Lv.X/Electivire
Groudon/Kyogre
Fairy Tale
Mewtwo Lv.X
Eeveelutions
Deoxys
Rhyperier Lv.X
Sniping decks with Lanturn LA

But anyways I think Claydol GE with 4 Call/4 Patchy is just good enogh, I can always get T2 Claydol and then have a hand full of good stuff

Kingdra is one of very few fast decks heading into next format. All it needs to set up is a Water, a Candy, and a Kingdra. 40 damage early in the game is devastating against everything.

I'd play 4-3-3 Blaziken because Combusken is a beast early game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back