Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Looking for a PTO in the South-eastern US area

Professor_Chris

We need a PTO that is willing to host a Mississippi State Championship. We have lots of people looking foward to it, and after City Championships and the fact we told them we'd have a State (We didn't know we wouldn't be able to hold it) we are expecting even more people than our City Championship. What killed Pokemon here before was lack of big events here that people could go to. I'd hate to see that happen again, so anyone that is willing (and qualified) please contact me by e-mail. Or if you know anyone who could help we'd be greatly appreciative if you'd tell us.

hey,
When are you looking to have your states? Curious for a few reasons. Working on getting myself qualified (never transferred stuff when Nintendo took over and hubby already is, but still wants to play instead) also we are transferring to MS soon and on our last visit we couldn't find any life to Pokemon. Everywhere we went they said it was dead. We will be living in the Ocean Springs area so iinformation would be great.

Professor_Chris said:
We need a PTO that is willing to host a Mississippi State Championship. We have lots of people looking foward to it, and after City Championships and the fact we told them we'd have a State (We didn't know we wouldn't be able to hold it) we are expecting even more people than our City Championship. What killed Pokemon here before was lack of big events here that people could go to. I'd hate to see that happen again, so anyone that is willing (and qualified) please contact me by e-mail. Or if you know anyone who could help we'd be greatly appreciative if you'd tell us.

Ah...seems you heard wrong...it is not read...merely in a process of ressurection. ^_~ The Books-a-million in Jackson holds a league (the info on the league locator is...somewhat flawed...). Game Zone in Northpark is where we had City and they want to hold more events. I believe any time that is alright with Game Zone would be the perfect time to hold States lol. Currently we're talking with Heidi Craig in Florida who is talking with Steve. And we're all trying to get an event sactioned here...no promises though. So if you can offer some help, we'd greatly appreciate it.

Prof. Chris,
The Louisiana State Championships will be held in Mandeville, LA on May 2. Mandeville is app. 2 1/2 hours from Jackson, you are all invited. I am the PTO for Louisiana, and if you like, I'll PTO your SC for you. e- mail me @ : [email protected]
Also mewsmom, Ocean Springs is an hour from Mandeville.
Thanks,
Richard Langenstein
Master Professor
Louisiana PTO
Proud Member of Team Rocket, 2002 Team Sealed World Champions

Last edited:
Hey congrats Richard! Guess I won't be seeing you at any of mine soon huh? ;-)

Rocketman said:
Prof. Chris,
The Louisiana State Championships will be held in Mandeville, LA on May 2. Mandeville is app. 2 1/2 hours from Jackson, you are all invited. I am the PTO for Louisiana, and if you like, I'll PTO your SC for you. e- mail me @ : [email protected]
Also mewsmom, Ocean Springs is an hour from Mandeville.
Thanks,
Richard Langenstein
Master Professor
Louisiana PTO
Proud Member of Team Rocket, 2002 Team Sealed World Champions

Thanks, Jon. Well, you never know, we might still come up there to an event, Dylan has his record @ Cheebuger- Cheebuger to keep. Besides, we need to see some mountains once in a while. You will see us @ origins and worlds!

Man,if the Md. States wasn`t on the 2nd,I`d seriously think about a trip as I would have been free....and I still need to make it to one of Jon`s...;)

`Sensei

Back