Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Lot of question on ruling

adrianmew2

1)Can I still using my old cards with the new ones, like if I'm using a scoope up (base set) with my Lugia (Neo Genesis)?

2)Can I use the bounce energy in a pokemon that doesn't has basic enegy cards attached?

3)Can I still using Lass, pokemon trader (base set) to fight with the new rules?

4)Does somebody knows of a site for the rules of Pokemon TCG?

:confused: :confused: :confused:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
when somebody is in trouble, help
someday, that somebody will help you

1)Can I still using my old cards with the new ones, like if I'm using a scoope up (base set) with my Lugia (Neo Genesis)?

Sure you can, unless you are playing in a tournament where there is a format that restricts you to using certain cards. Check with the Tournament Organizer to see if there is any format requirements. In casual play, the cards all work together just fine.

2)Can I use the bounce energy in a pokemon that doesn't has basic enegy cards attached?

No, there must be a Basic Energy card attached to the Pokemon in order to use Bounce Energy.

3)Can I still using Lass, pokemon trader (base set) to fight with the new rules?

Sure, although PUI has not set up a way to get rulings clarifications yet. If you have any questions about how an old card works with the new rules, feel free to ask in this forum.

4)Does somebody knows of a site for the rules of Pokemon TCG?

Sure, check out the "Learn to Play" section of the Pokemon-TCG website:

http://www.pokemon-tcg.com/p_learnplay/learnplay.jsp

BDS

Last edited:
Back