lucario deck

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by o-ren-itachi, Aug 27, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. o-ren-itachi

o-ren-itachi New Member

please help me with this or rate it

poke
    4 riolu
    3lucario
    1lucrio lvl x
    2 budew
    2 absol ex
    2 casty
    2 roslia
    2rosrade
    pokemon 18

trainers
    4 superscoop up
    4 celios
    2 holon mentor
    2 lake boundry
    4windstorm
    2petm
    4 tvr
    2 fast ball
    2 bebes
    2scott
    2pluspower
    30 trainers

energy 12
    8:fighting:
    4 dre

strategy
    if you start with budew keep getting super scoop up and once budew is turn twod by somethin you might have lucario. start spreadind damage. if he is not dead yet celios or bebes for lvl x and play it. stance then close combat. they cant hurt you thier turn you will probably have at least 1 more lucario benched super scoop up lvl , if you get heads bring out healthy lucario and lvl up stance play riolu bench and start powering him up stance your invincible and another 80 damage. just pretty much repeat this until you run out of supwr scoop ups then all out attack. use absol to switch that damage from lucarios aura sphere. this deck needs help so please help me fix it

Last edited: Aug 28, 2007
  2. ixidor89

ixidor89 New Member

Holon Castform is going to give you some pretty bad starts...

3. o-ren-itachi

o-ren-itachi New Member

yeah i was thinkind to cut it down to 2 casty and plus two fighting anergy

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

is any one even ganna look at this thread

Last edited: Aug 27, 2007
  4. Darkwalker

Darkwalker New Member

You have 8 bad starters (you want Riolu as your starter) and no back up attacker except maybe Absol Ex. If you really like Budew in here maybe add in 2 Rosilea and 2 Roserade for an additional sniper. Drop the Castform down to 2 at most to limit the amout of times you have to start with it. I'd swap out the 1 Dusk Ball for a Night Maintenece (or Time Space Distortion, if you have that) to help get energy and Castform back into your deck. Adding another Night Maintenece for an Absol Ex might be an option as well. While Lucario is good, I don't think he's good enough to stand on his own in a deck.

5. o-ren-itachi

o-ren-itachi New Member

i fixed it and the idea is if you super scoop up for heads lucario lvl x is invincible for more then a turn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.