Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

LV. X Starters

Professor Sycamore

Since they made the Sinnoh starters LV. X How about the others.

Blastiose LV.X [W]HP150
level up pokemon

:pbody:: Double Cannon
When Blastiose attacks, you can do damage to the active pokemon and 1 of opponents benched pokemon. If do you do, damage done to those pokemon is cut in half.(Before applying weakness and resistance. Don't apply weakness and resistance for benched pokemon.)

[W][W][W] Water Pulse 60+
Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 60 plus 30 more damage and the defending pokemon is now paralyzed.

Weakness: [L]+30
Resistance:
Retreat Cost:[C][C]

Charizard LV. X [R]HP150
level up pokemon

:pbody: Burn Off
When a [R] pokemon discards basic energy cards attached to itself, remove 1 damage counter for each basic energy card discarded.

[R][R][R][C] Fire Blast 100
Discard all [R] attached to Charizard.

Weakness:[W]+30
Resistance:[F]-30
Retreat Cost: [C][C]

Venusaur LV.X [G]HP150
level up pokemon

:ppowr: Solar Absorbtion
Once duing your turn, you may search your deck for 2 [G] and attached them to your [G] pokemon anyway you like. If you do, you cannot attach an energy card for your hand to your pokemon. You can only use 1 Solar Absorbtion poke-power during your turn. You cannot use this poke-power if Venussaur is affected by a special condition or if you already attached an energy card from your hand.

[G][G][G][G] Frenzy Plant 70
Flip a coin. If heads, the defending pokemon can't attack or retreat during your opponent's next turn.

Weakness: [R]+30
Resistance: [W] -20

Feraligatr LV.X [W]HP160
level up pokemon

:pbody: Raging Waters
Between each players place 2 damage counters on each non [W] pokemon. You only use 1 Raging Water poke body. You can't use this poke body unless there are 2 basic [W] attached to this card.

[W][W][C] Fortress Whirlpool 60
During your opponent's next turn, any damage done to Feraligatr is reduced by 30.(After applying weakness and Resistance.)

Weakness: [L]+30
Resistance: none

Meganium LV.X [G]HP150
level up pokemon

:pbody: Sun Bathe
Each time you attach a [G] to your [G] pokemon, remove 1 damage counter from that pokemon.

[G][G][G] Leaf Hurricane 60
Choose l of your opponent's benched pokemon. This attack does 10 times the number of [G] attached to your benched pokemon.

Resistance: [W]-20

Typhlosion LV.X [R]HP150
level up pokemon

:pbody: Heat Wave
All basic energy cards attached to [R] pokemon also count as [R]. (But still only provides 1 energy at a time.)

[R][R][R] Flame Wheel 60
You may discard up to 2 [R] attached to Typhlosion. If you do, choose 1 of your opponent's benched pokemon and put 2 damage counter on that pokemon for each [R] discarded.

Resistance: none
Retreat Cost:[C]

Swampert LV.X [W]HP150
level up pokemon

:pbody: Muddy Feet
Your opponent's active pokemon pays [C] more to retreat and 1 more energy of the defending pokemon's type to perform attacks.

[W][W][[W] Flushing Whirlpool 70
Discard all energy cards attached to all active pokemon. (Both yours and your opponent's)

Weakness: [G]+30
Resistance:[L]-20

Sceptile LV.X [G]HP150
level up pokemon

:pbody: Greenhouse Effect
If there are any [R] pokemon in play, all your [G] gain +20HP and does 30 more damage to the defending pokemon when attacking.

[G][G][G] Leaf Blade
Choose 1 of your opponent's pokemon. This attack does 70 damage to that pokemon. (Don't apply weakness and resistance for benched pokemon.) You can't use Leaf Blade on that pokemon during your next turn.(evolving ends this effect.)

Weakness:[R]+30
Resistance:[W] -20
Retreat Cost:[C]

Blazeken LV.X [R]HP150
level up pokemon

:ppowr: Fire Focus
Once during your turn you may place 2 cards from your hand on top of your deck and search your deck for 2 [R] and attach them to Blazeken. Shuffle your deck afterwards. You cannot attach any more energy to Blazeken this turn. This power can't be used if Blazeken if it is affected by a special condition.

[R][R][C] Blazing Roundhouse Kick 60
If the defending pokemon is weakness [F], Apply the defending pokemon's weakness to this attack.

Weakness:[W][P]+30
Resistance:none
Retreat Cost:none

Tell me what you think.

Last edited:
Why is it that some of these have the x2 weakness, while others have the +30? Also, great job with these, I think they should make them.

Why is it that some of these have the x2 weakness, while others have the +30? Also, great job with these, I think they should make them.

they have x2 weakness because all LV. X's from Mysterious Treasures and on have x2 weakness

These are some pretty cool cards, i like all of your ideas

they have x2 weakness because all LV. X's from Mysterious Treasures and on have x2 weakness

These are some pretty cool cards, i like all of your ideas

Not true. Leafeon Lv. X and Glaceon Lv. X are after MT, but have +30 Weaknesses. Same with Honchkrow Lv. X.

That is a great idea, but I don't think it is fair that none of the attacks require a single [C] energy. I mean, maybe you would want [G][G][C][C] instead of [G][G][G][G]? Almost all cards today use colorless energy.

Last edited:
Back