Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

LV.X's for the neglected!

greenzangoose

You know those pokemon cards sitting either at the bottom of the box or back of the binder? Well, it's about time we poke-people gave them some love too. :tongue:

Heres a list of not-so-common pokemon that don't have lv.x's and should get some! I left all of the most common favorite pokemon out for a reason… GET CREATIVE WITH SOME NEW, LESS USED POKEMON! :thumb::biggrin::thumb:

pokemon (Name) = reserved
[DEL]pokemon[/DEL] = Done

Master list:

[DEL]Raticate[/DEL]
Fearow (Poketo)
Arbok (PokePockets)
Sandslash
[DEL]Vileplume / Bellossom[/DEL]
[DEL]Parasect[/DEL]
Venomoth
[DEL]Dugtrio[/DEL]
[DEL]Persian[/DEL]
Primeape
Victreebel
Tentacruel (There, happy now?) (Tentacruel)
[DEL]Golem[/DEL]
[DEL]Rapidash[/DEL]
[DEL]Farfetch’d[/DEL]
Dodrio
Dugong
[DEL]Muk[/DEL]
Cloyster
Hypno (Lucario EX)
Kingler
Electrode
[DEL]Kangaskhan[/DEL]
Seaking
Starmie
[DEL]Mr. Mime [/DEL]
Jynx
Pinsir
Tauros
[DEL]Omastar[/DEL]
Aerodactyl (MoP)
Furret (Greenzangoose)
Noctowl
Ledian
Lanturn
Xatu (Lucario EX)
Sudowoodo
Jumpluff (meditite rox)
Sunflora
[DEL]Quagsire[/DEL]
Forretress (Greenzangoose)
[DEL]Dunsparce[/DEL]
Granbull
[DEL]Quilfish[/DEL]
[DEL]Heracross[/DEL]
Ursaring
Corsola
[DEL]Octillery[/DEL]
Delibird
Mantine
[DEL]Donphan[/DEL]
[DEL]Smeargle[/DEL]
Miltank
Linoone
[DEL]Pelipper[/DEL]
Masquerain
Breloom
Slaking
[DEL]Ninjask / Shedinja[/DEL]
Hariyama
Medicham (meditite rox)
Volbeat / Illumise
Swalot
Sharpedo
Camerupt
[DEL]Torkoal[/DEL]
Grumpig
[DEL]Cacturne[/DEL]
Whiscash
[DEL]Crawdaunt[/DEL]
Craydily
Tropius
Chimecho (Lucario EX)
Glalie / Froslass
Walrein
Gorebyss / Huntail
[DEL]Luvdisk[/DEL]
Bibarel
[DEL]Luxray[/DEL]
Roserade
[DEL]Bastiodon[/DEL]
[DEL]Vespiquen[/DEL]
[DEL]Floatzel[/DEL]
Cherrim
Ambipom
Drifblim (shinygyarados)
Lopunny
Purugly
Skuntank
[DEL]Chatot [/DEL]
[DEL]Spiritomb[/DEL]
Hippowdon (MoP)
Drapion (Blue Zangoose)
Toxicroak
Carnivine
Lumineon
Abomasnow
Yanmega (MoP)
Gliscor (meditite rox)
Mamoswine (Arceus)
Probopass (MoP)
[DEL]Rotom[/DEL]

This is about how it should look! :cool:

Nincada Lv.18 (G) 50HP
Basic pokemon
(C) Dig
Discard two cards from your hand. During your opponent’s turn Nincada can’t be affected by any of your opponent’s cards effects or attacks. Nincada can’t use dig during your next turn.
(C) Root up
This attack can only be used if Nincada attacked with Dig during your last turn. Search your deck for any card and add it to your hand.
Weakness: {R} +10
Resistance: None
Retreat Cost: {C}

Shedinja Lv.37 (P) 30HP
Evolves from Nincada
Poke-body: Wonder Guard
All attacks that would do damage to Shedinja do 20 damage instead of their normal amount. (Apply this effect after all other effects and weakness and resistance.)
(P) Intangible Attack 20
Don’t apply weakness, resistance, poke-powers, poke-bodies, or any other effects to this attack.
(P)(P) Ghost Light
You may flip to two prizes face up (Either yours or your opponents.) for each pokemon flipped over put two damage counters on the defending pokemon. For each trainer, supporter, and stadium card flipped over put one damage counter on each of your opponent’s pokemon. For each energy card flipped over discard one card from your opponent’s hand.
Weakness: {P} +20
Resistance: {F} -20
Retreat Cost: None

Shedinja Lv.X (P) 50HP
Level up from Shedinja
Poke-power: Angelic Protection
Whenever the defending pokemon attacks you may give your opponent a prize. If you do that attack does nothing and discard an energy card attached to the defending pokemon.
(P)(P)(C) Holy Burst 50
Weakness: {P} X2
Resistance: {F} -40

Ninjask Lv.42 (G) 60HP
Evolves from Nincada
(C)(C) Slash 40
(G)(G) Silent blade 60
Flip a coin, if heads this attack does 20 damage to one of your opponent’s benched pokemon.
Weakness: {L} +20

Ninjask Lv.X (G) 90HP
Level up from Ninjask
Poke-body: Lightning Speed Defense
Whenever the opponent’s active pokemon would do damage to Ninjask, reduce that damage by 20 for every (C) in the defending pokemon’s retreat cost.
(G)(G)(C) Ninja Blade 80
Flip two coins. This attack does 20 damage to one of your opponent’s benched pokemon for every heads.
Weakness: {L} +40
Retreat Cost: (C)

Hope you have fun looking at some [DEL]new[/DEL] old pokemon! :biggrin:

Last edited:
Raticate is mine!

Ratatta 30 hp C
. Gnaw 20
C Quick Attack 20+
Flip a coin if heads this attack does 20+20 damage (before weakness and resistance).
Weakness F +10
Resistance
Retreat

Raticate 70 hp C
. Scavage
Search your discard for a trainer, supporter, or stadium. If you pick a trainer you may use it's effect as this attack. If you pick a supporter use it's effect as this attack. If you pick a stadium you may put it into play.
CC Poisoned Fang 50
The defending pokemon is now poisoned. Flip a coin if heads poison does 20 damage instead of 10 inbetween turns as long as the defending pokemon is poisoned.
Weakness F +20
Resistance
Retreat

Raticate Lv X 100 hp C
Pokebody Double Team
When ever the defending pokemon attacks flip a coin. If you flip heads the attack does nothing.
CC Hyper Fang 120
Flip a coin if tails this attack does 60 instead.
Weakness F +30
Resistance
Retreat

FRLG Was the last good one (in my eyes) so we need it to come back

Last edited:
I would like to reserve Omastar please

Alright, it is now reserved. :biggrin:

Poketo, I love the T2 Raticate (It's how it should be...) Just a bit o' advice. you should make Ratatta and Raticate have 10 less HP and have the Lv.X have 100... Also you should make the double team poke-body have a small cost (Maybe an energy from your hand or just a discard from your hand?) It would be more fair to the attacker. Also the hyper fang is a bit too powerfull, maybe 120 max and 60 min would be better... :biggrin:

Other than that they look great! :thumb:

I personaly loved G/S/C... It is still my favorite of them all (Team rocket cutting off slowpoke tails for cash is much better than the old 'Rule the world' badguy thing too...) :lol:

ARG! OMASTAR!

Mysterious Fossil-Hopefully we all know what it does

Omanyte HP:80 W
Stage 1-Evolves from Mysterious Fossil

0-Gather Energy
Search your deck for a W energy and put it in your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

WW-Saturate 30
Flip a coin, if heads, this attack does 10 damage to 1 of your opponent's benched pokemon.

W-L+20
R-
RC:2

Omastar HP:110 W
Stage 2-Evolves from Omanyte

Poke-Power:primal Lockdown
When you play this card from your hand to evolve one of your pokemon. You opponent cannot play any Trainers, Supporters or Stadiums during their next turn

WWC-Hydro Pump 60+
This attack does 60 damage plus 20 damage for each W energy attached to Omastar that isn't used to pay the energy cost. You cannot add more than 40 damage this way.

W-L+30
R-
RC:3

Omastar Lv.X HP:130 W
Level-Up:place on your active Omastar

Poke-Body:primal Instinct
As long as Omastar is your active pokemon. Your opponent cannot play any trainer card or evolve their benched pokemon.

WWWW-Giga Tsunami 100
You may discard all W energy attached to Omastar. If you do, this attack does 30 damage to each of your opponent's benched pokemon.

W-Lx2
R-
RC:3

What is Mysterious fossil again!?!

OMG! I have no idea what mysterious fossil does!!! :eek::eek::eek: Just Kidding...

I love the whole trainer denial thing the Lv.X has... Maybe you should give the non-Lv.X a less costly attack that has one of those 'Your opponent can't use any trainer card during their next turn' effects... For a cost... :biggrin:

^^ OK you have Lumineon reserved now...

^ There's a reason I haven't already reserved Zangoose...
Greenzangoose said:
I left all of the most common favorite pokemon out for a reason… GET CREATIVE WITH SOME NEW, LESS USED POKEMON!
He's not even on the list...

Blue Zangoose - Even though Zangoose may not be the most liked pokemon out there, that isn't the reason I left pokemon out of the list. I left out basicly any pokemon that I've either 1. seen as a few peoples favorite (There is me, you, shadow zangoose, and zangoosed...) or 2. already gets lots of attantion. (Like legendaries, most dragon pokemon, starters, ECT...) Alright, Drapion is yours! :thumb:

MoP - OK, I'll reserve them for you. :biggrin:

GaaRa - Thanks! :thumb: It isn't everyday we get someone complimenting on an idea in here! :biggrin:

I'll also reserve Mamoswine, Crawdaunt, Donphan, Golem and Luxray, if I can.

Here's Lumineon, Finneon, and Lumineon Lv.X:

Finneon Lv.12 50 HP {W}
Basic Pokemon

[.] Passing Fish
During your next turn, you may search your deck for a Supporter card, show it to your opponent, and put it into your hand.

:water::colorless Tackle 20

Weakness: {L} +10
Resistance:
Retreat Cost: [C]

Lumineon Lv.41 90 HP {W}
Stage 1 - Evolves from Finneon.

:water: Streamline
You may search your deck for a Lumineon Lv.X and put it into your hand.

:water::water: Super Splash 50
If the Defending Pokemon is a Stage 2 Evolved Pokemon, this attack does 70 damage instead of 50.

Weakness: {L} +20
Resistance:
Retreat Cost: [C]

Lumineon Lv.X 110 HP {W}
Level-Up

Poke-Power: Avoid Nets
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may discard 1 Water Energy from your hand. If you do, flip a coin. If heads, prevent all damage done to Lumineon during your opponent's next turn.

:water::water::water: Final Attack 30x
This attack does 30 damage times the number of Prize Cards the opponent has taken. Put 1 Damage Counter on Lumineon for each Prize Card you have taken. Then, discard all Energy attached to Lumineon.

Weakness: {L} x2
Resistance:
Retreat Cost: {C}{C}

Last edited:
Geeze, this is going by quickly!

^^ OK they are now reserved. :biggrin:

^ Alright, I'll reserve them for you.

I like the idea but it's just a tad too powerful as is... Here's a few suggestions. :thumb:

1. Super splash is a big too big of attack for hitting stage ones... Maybe you could make it so it does 70 (80 is just a touch too much) only to stage 2 pokemon? :biggrin:

2. Lumineon Lv.X should have just a bit higher retreat cost, maybe 2 (C)? :confused:

3. Final attack should do something like 'Discard all energy attached to Lumineon' so that way it defenitivly is final and people don't abuse it late game!

Other than that they look wonderful! I'm amazed at how many people are here! :eek: Keep the Lv.X's Coming! :biggrin::thumb::biggrin:

Here we go...

Mr. Mime 40HP P
Basic

Poke-Body:Clear Barrier
Whenever Mr. Mime is attacked. If the attack does 20 or less damage to Mr. Mime. That attack does nothing.

P-Number Juggle
Flip a coin. If heads, during your opponent's next turn, Damage done to Mr. Mime is reduced to 20, If tails, Damage done to Mr. Mime is doubled.

W-P+20
R-
RC:C

Mr. Mime Lv.X 60 HP P
Level-Up:put on your active Mr. Mime

Poke-Body:Number Barrier
Whenever your opponent attacks Mr. Mime. Flip a coin, if heads, an attack that does 20, 40, 60, 80, 100, 120, 140, 160, 180, or 200 damage does nothing to Mr. Mime. If tails, an attack that does 10, 30, 50, 70, 90, 110, 130, 150, 170, or 190 does nothing to Mr. Mime.

PP-Pulse Barrier 10
Discard all of your opponent's Stadium cards and Pokemon Tool cards in play. If you do. Prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to Mr. Mime during your opponent's next turn

W-Px2
R-

Chatot 50 HP C
Basic

C-Annoyance
Flip a coin, if heads, the defending pokemon cannot attack during your opponent's next turn.

CCC-Mimic
Select an attack on the defending pokemon. Chatot performs that attack (you still must do any effects that attack requires and you must have the correct amount of energy to perform that attack)

W-L+20
R-F-20

Chatot Lv.X HP 70 C
Level-Up:place on your active Chatot

Poke-Body:Boost System
You may attach a card called "Boost Energy" to this pokemon.

CCCCC-Super Mimic
Reveal cards from the top of your deck until you reveal a pokemon (excluding Chatot Lv.X). Pick an attack from the revealed pokemon. Chatot copies everything except the energy cost of that attack and performs it (you still must do any effects the attack requires)

W-Lx2
R-F-20

Torkoal now, the rest later

Please reserve Quagsire and Driftblim and torkoal I guess

Torkoal Lv. 21 HP 70

[RC] White Smoke 20
During you opponents next turn, whenever the defending pokemon tries to attack, your opponent must flip a coin. If tails,that attack does nothing. This attack is not affected by resistance or any other effects on the defending pokemon.

[RRC] Explosive Smoke 60

Flip a coin. If heads,this attack does 10 damage to torkoal. If tails, this attack does 20 damage to each bench pokemon (both yours and your opponents).

W-[W]+20
R-
RC-[CC]

Torkoal Lv. X HP 110

[pokebody] Turtle Shell
If Torkoal is damgaed by an attack from any pokemon flip a coin. If heads, that attack does 20 less damage. If tails, that attack does 10 less damage and put one damage counter on the defending pokemon.

[RRR] Heat Wave 100

During you opponents next turn all damage done to Torkoal does 20 more damage. Flip a coin. If heads this attack does 20 damage to each of you opponents benched pokemon. If tails, this attack does 20 damage to each of your pokemon.

W-Wx2
R-
RC [CCC]

Rotom Lv22 70HP [L]
BASIC

[.] Volt
Discard 1 card from your hand. The Defending Pokémon is now Paralyzed.

[L][C] Searing Shocks 30+
If the Defending Pokémon is affected by a Special Condition, this attack does 30 damage plus 30 more damage.

W - [D]+20
R - [F]-20
RC - [C]

Rotom LvX 80HP [L]
LEVEL UP - Put onto Rotom

[Poké-BODY] Static Aura
At the end of each of your opponent's turns in which your opponent's Active Pokémon is Paralyzed, your opponent flips a coin. If heads, that Pokémon is no longer Paralyzed. If tails, that Pokémon is still Paralyzed until the end of your opponent's next turn. You can't use more that 1 Static Aura Poké-Body each turn.

[L][L][C] Maximum Voltage 60+
You may Knock Out Rotom. If you do, this attack does 60 damage plus 140 more damage.

W - [D]x2
R - [F]-20
RC -

Last edited:
Maximum Voltage is a little too good. Take Explosion for example. Explosion only does like 100 - 130. And it gives your opponent a Prize. Rotom does 200 and doesn't give your opponent a Prize. A LITTLE too good, wouldn't you say?

EDIT: Here's Phanpy, Donphan and Donphan Lv.X:

Phanpy Lv.17 60 HP {F}
Basic Pokemon

[F][C] Roll
You may flip a coin until you get tails. For each heads, put a Damage Counter on the Defending Pokemon and Phanpy.

[F][C][C] Rolling Charge 40

Weakness: [W] +10
Resistance: [L] -20
Retreat Cost: [C][C]

Donphan Lv. 47 110 HP {F}
Stage 1-Evolves from Phanpy

Poke-Body: Tusk Defense
Whenever your opponent attacks Donphan, flip a coin. If heads, reduce that damage by 20.

[F][F][F] Stomp 60
Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokemon is now Paralyzed.

Weakness: [W] +20
Retreat Cost: [C][C][C]

Donphan Lv.X 130 HP {F}
Level-Up

Poke-Power: Comeback
Once during your turn (before your attack), as long as Donphan is your Active Pokemon and your opponent only has 1 Prize Card left, you may use this Power. Search your deck for up to 3 cards, show them to your opponent, and put them into your hand.

[F][F][F][F][F] Ultimate Charge 150
Donphan does 150 damage to itself.

Weakness: [W] x2
Retreat Cost: [C][C][C]

Last edited:
Back