Madness Games and Comics league in Plano, TX

Discussion in 'Pokémon League' started by Robbgobb, Aug 8, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Robbgobb

Robbgobb Member

Hey league players,

The league will be having it last league session on August 11th for this league year. The league will not be run for 5 weeks after that. The store is working on moving things around and will not have room while doing that. Keep checking here for any information that I find out to pass along. Please post any questions here or PM me. I will be happy to answer any of them. Hope everyone enjoyed this league year. I thought it went great.

Robb

2. Robbgobb

Robbgobb Member

Was informed today by the Madness store owner that something happened and there will be no league tomorrow. Sorry about the short notice but I did not recieve word till a short while ago.

Robb

3. hitmonchan93

hitmonchan93 New Member

There's league today right?

4. Master Professor Birch

Master Professor Birch Active Member

According to "Madness Games & Comics", The Pokemon League just got too big for their store!!! Until future notice, the Pokemon League will not be at "Madness Games & Comics". We are sorry for any inconvience. :redface:

MP Birch

5. Prof Clay

Prof Clay New Member

Too many players for the store...now that IS a problem. Seems like I would work something out if I were the store owner...too much potential business to lose.