Mag-ert-iss

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by Xicious, Sep 3, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xicious

Xicious New Member

23 Pokemans
    2-2x Delcatty(pk)/ex
    3-3x Blissey (MT)
    2-2x Magnemite (pk)
    2-1-2x Swampert ex (CG)
    4x Chingling(MT)

23 Staples
    4x Holon Circle
    3x Windstorm
    2x Rare Candy
    2x Castaway
    1x Scott
    2x Mentor
    2x Bebe's
    1x Celio's
    3x ER2
    3x Tv Reporter

14 NRG
    4x Boost Energy
    3x Scramble
    2x DRE
    3x Water
    2x Lightning

Strategy: Be crazy and cool! Ever wanted to bring out the combo in you but have been too afraid of getting a bombo? Well then this is possibly the deck for you! Featuring such great cards as Blissey from MT, what a great attacker folks, you want NRG on this guy because she's a hot one. Another great Pokeman is Swampert ex, what a guy, this little dude can sure spice up your life well your pokemans life for sure by attaching 3 NRG to blissey!!! But there's just one catch supplies are limited, so save now with Delcatty discarding those NRG and Magnemite bringing them back to relive those cherished memories all over again. Oh and for an added bonus I'll throw in Holon Circle at no additional cost! Holon Circle is such a great card as you attach those 3 NRGs from our old pal Swampert you have no worries, that is about getting attacked since Swampy make you end your turn.

ENJOY Magertiss now! Available now for 3 easy payments of $20.00!!! Take home Magertiss today!

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Anybody, anything, anywhere, and anywho? Input would be nice.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2007
  2. Dunsparce Fan 206

Dunsparce Fan 206 New Member

I think you could benefit from another celio's or 2 along with another mentor or bebe's. I'd take out er2 to make room. I really like the swampert ex/holon circle combo; it's pure genius.:biggrin: You may want to switch the focus of the deck over to him and add in some more :water: energies (You could take out 1 or 2 boost energy to make some room.)

3. Pikkachu

Pikkachu New Member

do i have to pay that much for this deck!

ky- *stops herself from saying FULL name*

heh ^__^;;

help me make a deck love?

4. Ardoptres

Ardoptres New Member

Why Magneton?

5. lolganium

lolganium New Member

i think this could be exhellerated by making it just blissey and dellcatty. try that.

6. Xicious

Xicious New Member

Thanks for the compliment dunsparce... This deck is crazy cheap Pikkachu... I doubt it's very good. I thought it'd be funny. The combo is pretty good. I should try this at a BR...don't know if i can afford to risk the points...

23 Pokemans
    2-2x Delcatty(pk)
    3-3x Blissey (MT)
    2-2x Magneton(pk)
    2-1-2x Swampert ex (CG)
    4x Chingling(MT)

23 Staples
    4x Holon Circle
    3x Windstorm
    2x Rare Candy
    3x Castaway
    1x Scott