Magikarp ex LV X d

Discussion in 'Create-A-Card' started by burnpsy, May 10, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. burnpsy

burnpsy New Member

Lolz :lol:

anyways:

Magikarp ex LV X d Level Up Type: :fire:
    40 HP

PokeBody: Enemy's Pity: Unless your opponent is another Magikarp, Magikarp ex LV X d cannot be damaged for the first 3 turns that it's in play, during this time Magikarp can't attack either. This Pokebody cannot be stopped by anything.

Pokebody: Magikarp's Low Stats: Magikarp ex LV X d cannot have any special energies attached to it. If there are special energies attached to Magikarp, they are discarded. This Pokebody cannot be stopped by anything.

:water::metal::dark::lightning Splash: 9000+
    This Pokemon can't attack for the next 3 Turns. This effect stays in play if it evolves into Gyarados.

Weakness: :fighting: + 40
    Resistance:
    Retreat Cost:
    :fire::grass::water::fighting::lightning:psychic: :metal: :colorless:dark:

If a pokemon ex is knocked out, your opponent takes two prize cards instead of one.

Play Magikarp ex LV X d on top of your active Magikarp, Magikarp ex LV X d can use any attack, PokePowers, or Pokebodies from its previous level.

Last edited: May 15, 2008
  2. Nevermore

Nevermore New Member

Along came someone with poison, and that's it. :p

3. KAZUTO!!!

KAZUTO!!! New Member

Well, you see, there's this one card called Magmortar Lv.X. I'm not sure if you've heard of it before.Well, it has this Power called Torrid Wave. When it's played onto Magmortar, you're Burned. Well, now, that just hurt your Magikarp EX LV.X d. Well, on top of that, it has this attack called Flame Bluster. It does 100 damage to any one of your Benched Pokemon. But, the downside is that it can't use Flame Bluster next turn, and it discards 2 Energy. Well, it also has another attack, called Fireball Bazouka. Fireball Bazouka does 40 damage to your Active, which does nothing because you're still under the effect of Enemy's Pity, and 20 to 2 of your Benched Pokemon. So, while your Magikarp EX LV.X d is dieing due to Torrid Wave, I'm sniping off your Bench, for a possible 4 Prizes in one turn, most likely 3.

4. burnpsy

burnpsy New Member

umm... I puposely made this suck y'know... and I play Mags in my deck, so I know what it does (no, I'm not playing the archetype mag, mag's a tech in my deck...)

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

I've just noticed, Magikarp ex LV X d wouldn't be able to get damaged by the burn...

Last edited: May 10, 2008
  5. ExternalZ

ExternalZ New Member

okay, maybe you just need to make the demage 250 and no pokemon will survive.... well 9000 a bit hiperbolic I think.....

btw... LOL...

6. burnpsy

burnpsy New Member

:confused:

what did you LOL about, the fact that it's Magikarp, or was it that with a PlusPower, the damage done would be...

7. burnpsy

burnpsy New Member

....I made a slight change...

8. darkrai_90

darkrai_90 New Member