4 Candy
2 Night Maintenance
2 Holon Mentor
3 Celio's Network
2 Windstorm

Energy: 15
11 Fire
4 DRE
delcats for draw, ching for set up, use blaze to get back energies for magmortars attack

A LOT OF HELP NEEDED!

Last edited:
Take out a Magby for a Magmar. You don't need it that much, you want to just set up Magmortar fast. He's really for late game.

take out the candy and also take out the magby... dont out that in just to not discard 2 cards... it can b useful with delcatty ex

Blaze actually still has some advantages ...

T1 burn if you are forced to start with Torchic > Cyndaquil.
Bech spread damage from Blaze > Typhlosion's energy removal in most cases.

Against water decks Typh is better but IMHO Magmorter can do OK vs water by himself.

Blaze is still not a bad card to play for this deck. Blaze can do 10 damage to the bench, if need be, and can weaken there bench Pokemon for Magmortar Lvx. You will need to max out the Tv reporters, for consistency( I prefer to draw then discard), good luck with this deck!:thumb:

- all magby, ur faster not using him, and magmortar's second attack's side efefct isnt that bad

+1 delcatty pk (trust me, will helps ur draws tons
+1 chingling (just for another good start)

ty is better b cuz he can also discard holons poke/dre/scramble im pretty sure........

they count as all types of energy but can be used as only 1 at a time.

advantage of blaze :

T1 burn
bench damage

typ :
discards water energy (also casty, DRE, scramble, multi)
110 HP

well, i like ty better. It counters ur weakness.. blaze's 10 bench damage isnt even worth the discard.

my dad wantws to keep blaze in the deck.

he wants to know why he should take out the magbys, he has found that he doesnt have 2 energy in his hand a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back