Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Magmortar

Status
Not open for further replies.

~`Flygon`~

Ok ythis is a deck I wanted to try since I started to play with Magmortar now for the fun of it. I need help and suggestions.Here is the list

Pokes-25
3-3-1 Magmortar SW/Magmortar Lv.X
3-2-2-2 Blaziken(Ruby Sapphire Firestarter)/Blaziken GE
2-2 Claydol GE
3 Pachirsu GE
1 Tauros CG

NRG-17
3 Scramble
2 Holon FF
10 Red
2 DRE

Trainers-20
4 Celios
2 Roseannes
4 Rare Candy
4 TV Reporter
2 Warp
2 Night Maintenance
1Copycat

Stradegy: Setup Magmortar using Blazy GE/Blazy PK with Claydol bein the draw instead of catty. Pachi as the starter and Blazy GE as a sniper also like LV.X is. Magmortar being the comeback kid with scrambles and firestarter.

So please give helps and fixes.Thanx

Last edited:
No DRE?
FF?
Only 3 Celio's? o_O If you don't know, T2 Claydol is soooo good-
Felicity? when are you going to have 2 cards to discard? Just play 4 TVR, it's more than enough.
Add more basic energy. 1-3.
2 Roseanne's is also just fine.
3 Torchic should also be enough, it opens a slot.

ok, get rid of FF, you can oneshot claydol and then feraliloser loses.

in my list i use 3 RC, 3 Felicity, 1 TVR, 1 Steven, 4 Celio, 2 Windstorm, and 1 warp. CC is gonna hurt you even IF you play pachirisu. same goes for Crystal Beach and i dont like tauros cause i usually dont have the bench space to play him down.

That is a very ignorant statement.

no, it is a BIASED statement. never consider me ignorant or ull miss the pwnage going on right under your nose. it may have been overexaggerated, but true nonetheless. this thing can win w/o FF so he doesnt need it.

No DRE?
FF?
Only 3 Celio's? o_O If you don't know, T2 Claydol is soooo good-
Felicity? when are you going to have 2 cards to discard? Just play 4 TVR, it's more than enough.
Add more basic energy. 1-3.
2 Roseanne's is also just fine.
3 Torchic should also be enough, it opens a slot.

DRE is BAD in Magmortar.
I also like Typhlosion better than Blazeiken.

if you're set-up properly, u dont need DRE in here, and you want to keep the 4-2-2-2 line, 2 FS is enough and Blaziken GE is a crutch for this deck when u run out of Magmortar. PM SHPanda about his list, he may help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back