2 pokemon catcher
2 switch
1 plus power
2 sage's training
3 N

13 lightning
2 rescue

Strategy
get lightning in the discard with junk arm and sage's. Use eelektrik's ability dynamotor to put lightning energy from discard back onto benched pokemon. Use magnezone's lost burn for massive damage. Thundurus and zekrom are back up attackers. Thundurus is the preferred starter

I run a similar deck with two Zek and two Thundurus. I would somehow include a Tornadus for Donphan also.
My suggestion would be to:

-1 Junk arm
+1 Sage's Training

-1 N
+1 Tornadus

The 4th Junk arm I don't think is necessary just invade your against Goth. 2 N is fine because I found that I usually take early prizes with Thundurus and like I said above Tornadus is a good Donphan counter. One last thing I would run 4 of the 40 hp Tynamos instead of the 30 hp ones because of tyrouge.
Posted with Mobile style...

Donphan and Dragons may be getting popular. I finished 2nd in swiss on sunday and got paired agianst it...you definitely want to look at your meta and adjust your deck accordingly.
I'd
-2 Rescue
-1 Communication
-1 Junk Arm
-1 Pluspower
-1 Rare Candy
-1 Zekrom
--------------
+1 Lightning
+1 Thundurus
+1 Thundurus
+2 Eviolite/Rocky Helmet
+2 Donphan counter pokemon...I'd say either Tornadus or Kyurem

I don't really have much donphan in my meta so it's okay if i don't run tornadus. I also would rather not put him in because I do not run dce. I feel like some form of damage increasing is necessary in this format. Zekrom also helps taking out bigger stuff, such as the dragons and terrakion. But I am ok with taking out the rescues. I am making these changes.
-2 rescue
+1 lightning
+1 thundurus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back