Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Majestic Dawn PR in Cleveland TN

Lawman

WHAT: PRERELEASE TOURNAMENT IN CLEVELAND!!!!!!!!
WHEN: Saturday, May 10, 2008, 11:30 A.M. – 4:30 P.M. (ish)
WHERE: Dicehead Games (we may be in the community room off the food court, go to Dicehead games 1st!)
Bradley Square Mall
200 Paul Huff Pkwy #12
Cleveland, TN
WHAT YOU NEED: $25 ADMISSION PRICE, damage counters, dice/coin for flipping, lunch money
POP ID NUMBER (we can give you one)
WHAT YOU GET: 6 PACKS OF THE NEWEST SET (TO BUILD YOUR DECK)
GUARANTEED TOTAL OF 8 PACKS, plus and an Exclusive MD item (sleeves again YEA! Poke TBD).
FORMAT: LIMITED (40 CARD DECKS THAT YOU BUILD THAT DAY)
REGISTRATION TIME: 11:30AM-12:30 P.M. TOURNEY BEGINS 1:00 P.M. (approx.) (HAVE 30 MINS. TO BUILD YOUR OWN DECK)

This is your chance to get the cards before anyone else will in town!

There will be assistance there if you haven’t built a 40 card deck before. Packs will be handed out and you will have 30 minutes to build a deck from the packs you open. DO NOT OPEN THE PACKS UNTIL TOLD TO DO SO!! YOU CANNOT TRADE CARDS WITH EACH OTHER to build your deck! Energy cards will be provided. Three age groups, Juniors (basically 10 & under), Seniors (11-14) and Masters (15 & up). There will be a SWISS AGE MODIFIED format used for the tourney. There will be raffles and giveaways at the end!! If you have any questions, please contact Keith Haas (Cell 865 310-5140) or at Pokemon League in Sevierville every Saturday 12-2 at Books-A-Million in Governor's Crossing. WE HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE! You can also talk to Bryan V., LL of the Chattanooga Pokemon league at the Dicehead Games in Chattanooga!

Come out and support this location in SE TN!!

Keith

PS New addition!!! Bring a buddy program! If you bring a NEW player to this event, each of you will receive a FREE pack at the end from me!!

Last edited:
Regionals are now over and lots of fun was had by all! Looking forward to seeing the locals and regulars at this PR. I have rec'd more goodies from Japan for doorprizes...you gotta be there to win 'em!

Keith

Only 2 more weeks. Hopefully we'll have a nice turnout. I know all my league is coming.

Any travelers? Seems like a good set, so hopefully that'll mean more players.

One more week now.

Keith, will the construction in Knoxville I've been hearing about affect your travel?

Not really. I can go a couple of ways to get around it. May add 10 mins to my drive.

See everyone in a week! You will like the SLEEVES!!!!

Keith

Back