Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Majestic Dawn Set

Sampson12

(first pokegym post!)

Can't find a complete majestic dawn set price anywhere.

Would appreciate an estimation! :D

Thanks,
Sampson

Hm... IDK... maybe $150 for the lot? Around $10 for all the commons and uncommons... $35 for Leafeon Lv.X... $30 for Glaceon Lv.X... $25 for Garchomp Lv.X... $20 for Porygon-Z Lv.X... and maybe around $20 - $25 for all the Rares and Holos? This is just a very rough estimate... I'm probally wrong... just wait for someone who visits this forum alot. They'll probally give you a better estimate.

P.S. Welcome to the PokeGym!

About $143 based off of this auction. Doesn't include the reverse holo parallel set though.

Edit: Hah, Arceus999, you're rough estimate was a lot closer than you though! (although I think you way overvalued many of the Lv.X cards and undervalued other parts, but overall it worked out :smile:)

Is it a master set? ie. base set w/Lv.X's and alternate holo's? or just the base set with Lv.X's? The prices above are fairly close to the value without AH's.

Its the complete 96 card set, without Lvl X.'s whatever that means!

I only usually deal with the old school cards.... the set includes 1-14 Holos (Articuno - Zapdos) all uncommons and rares.

How much you think this is worth?

Thanks for all your prompt replies and welcome! :)

Without Lv.X's means it doesn't include the cards with the silver shiny borders :thumb:.

So if we're talking about the 96 card "complete" set, then we're only talking about a value of $44 to $51.

Back